Group 1 - Let's be our healthiest in 2015!!

Options
almcneal
almcneal Posts: 200 Member
Hey there Group 1:

scythswife
LHCGuy
ScubaAmyMN
almcneal
Annieminnesota
bharatirats

Let's do this. Please add me as a friend so we can cheer each other on in our newsfeed because I keep forgetting about these threads. lol. and I don't want to slack on you guys. Good luck!

Replies

• scythswife
    scythswife Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    lol I am thankful for the news feeds. I have to try to remember to come here often.
  • ScubaAmyMN
    ScubaAmyMN Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Back from my dive trip, and ready to go. I just joined a Fitbit challenge, so was motivated today. Granted, that's just one day but better than zero days!
  • PhatAv8r
    PhatAv8r Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    ScubaAmyMN wrote: »
    Hi all! Back from my dive trip, and ready to go. I just joined a Fitbit challenge, so was motivated today. Granted, that's just one day but better than zero days!

Hey girl!! where did you go? off to Thailand (Koh Lanta) again in three weeks (Chinese New Year)... going to really enjoy it this time where I'm a 'diver' not a student.

• ScubaAmyMN
    Options
    I went to Cozumel, just five days diving but still awesome! Lots of BIG turtles, eagle rays, a couple kinds of sharks, octopus and all my favorite fish. :)

Wish I was still there.

Have a great trip!
  • ScubaAmyMN
    Options
    One week in to February - how are you all doing? What's going well? What do you need to improve?