t-25 question: another round of alpha before beta?

Options
Spent my Saturday evening screening "Beta Cycle" of T-25 since I'm on week 4 out of 5 of "Alpha Cycle". Realization: Beta Cycle is absolutely TERRIFYING! The modifier only modifies about half of the time and a ton of it is core focused, which is definitely not my forte. I know this is supposed to be hard, but I'm wondering if I should do another round of the alpha cycle before moving on because I don't feel like I have enough of the foundation yet, especially since I have to modify about half to two-thirds of the time. Has anyone else done alpha cycle twice before moving on to beta, or went on to beta and felt like they had a solid base? Any feedback would be much appreciated!

Replies

• momwantstobefit
    momwantstobefit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was thinking the same thing myself. The way I see it is if I'm not ready for it, I'm not going to get a good workout out of it!! I don't want to set myself up for failure, so I am going to go for round 2 of Alpha and hopefully after that I will be ready for Beta :)
  • sarahelizaaaa
    sarahelizaaaa Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I did an extra week of alpha because I was borrowing beta and didn't have it yet, so maybe that helped, but beta really isn't that bad. I was intimidated by alpha, but once I did every work out once I felt better, so it was kind of the same deal with beta. You can do it! I actually liked beta more than alpha because there isn't as much cardio and jumping around.
  • loves_sparkles
    Options
    I'm on my second cycle of t25. I find alpha harder tbh. :#
  • cdlee05
    cdlee05 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I'll add Mr. Shaun T back into my schedule every once in awhile but I don't think Beta is a lot worse than Alpha. A lot more moves that require good coordination but like someone else said there's less jumping around.