Group 2

Options
Lilymay2
Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
Hey everyone - lets see what name we can come up with....

Where is everyone from?

I am from West Central Saskatchewan Canada... my biggest challenge is getting some exercise in when I leave home at 5:30 a.m. and return at 7 p.m.... Dark when I leave and dark when I get home...

How about you?

Replies

• dalissalee
    dalissalee Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hi Lily! I'm from eastern Pennsylvania. My biggest challenge is getting back into the game. I lost 60 pounds 2 years ago using MFP, running and a trainer but I injured myself and slowly let the weight creep back on and I am not back to more than square one.
  • hockeymom95
    hockeymom95 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I live in a northwest suburb of Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota. My biggest challenge is being consistent. I am consistent for 3 days at time with healthy eating, I get derailed and then start again. I am consistent with exercise 3 weeks at time and I let something derail me. With eating, I am really good, "I'll start on Monday" so then I make poor choices all weekend. I am turning 40 this year and really want to make this lifestyle change for good. ;)
  • Lilymay2
    Options
    Hockeymom95 - Try making a new "I'll start on...." day. I work away from home Monday to Thursday... so Friday and the weekend for me are days when I have to make sure I really pay attention to what I do. Those are the days when I can walk outside with my dog or do one of my Leslie Sansone DVD's. It is really hard not to get derailed during the week. I look at it as one day at a time.
  • Lilymay2
    Options
    Group 2
    ramseep
    Tribbey143
    dalissalee
    hockeymom95
    brrjordan1
    Lilymay2

How is everyone doing!
  • Lilymay2
    Options
    Wow - I made my 100 miles this month!! 10 days this month were over 10,000 steps. I didn't fall off my mini trampoline!!

And now for February - I will have to check YouTube to learn how to do planks!! oh yeah!!
  • Lilymay2
    Options
    February is pretty much done...snowing again here in West Central Saskatchewan. Have to find innovative quiet exercise while DGD sleeps for 2 - 3 hours.....
    -
    How is everyone doing with this group?
  • Lilymay2
    Options
    And into March we go....