Day 10/Milestone 1: 1/20/15

SingRunTing
SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
We've made it to the first milestone day! Don't forget to update your weight in the spreadsheet if you haven't changed it since day 1. Balancedwalker will be updating the ranking sheets later in the day.

I hit my goals yesterday. Feeling good about my strength training program, so yay!

Goals for today:
1. stay within calories
2. 10,000 steps
3. 2.5 mile run & strength training

Replies

• Ms_Enzo1313
    Ms_Enzo1313 Posts: 65 Member
    Good Morning!!! Feeling Fabulous!
    Goals for today:
    1. Stay within calories
    2. SMILE/Positive Thinking
    3. Hit the gym! *Water and Vitamins
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Did well yesterday, completed Bob Harper's 1 hr Body Rev cardio conditioning. whew!
    Today did 20 mins on treadmill before work, have fitness class tonight, weigh, measure and track, stay within calories.
  • rebetha82
    rebetha82 Posts: 125 Member
    Good morning,

goals as usual:
    - exercising
    - drinking more
    - eating well and within :wink:
  • krp97
    krp97 Posts: 167 Member
    After meeting all my goals for yesterday including working out this morning before school I'm pretty pumped for today.

Goals today:
    1. Morning workout (done!)
    2. Drink enough water
    3. Walk 3 miles
    4. Make breakfast/ lunch for tomorrow
    5. Go to bed on time so I can get up an do it all over again.

Good luck everyone!!
  • nicolejo143
    nicolejo143 Posts: 214 Member
    I was hesitant about weighing in today because I feel a little bloated, none the less I still lost half a pound, which is right on track for me. Yay!
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    I didn't meet all my goals yesterday. But still had a wonderful weigh in.
    Today's goals are to get my steps.
    drink my water and stay under calories.
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Good morning everyone!!!!
    Hope you are all feeling great! The very first milestone is upon us!
    Yesterday I took it easy and had company over. It really is lovely to have friends and family that share your kind of crazy. My sister-in-law and I were talking lifting routines all evening :)
    For today, plans include good food, water, strenght training for pull-ups and a mild walk.
    Have a fabulous day everyone!!!
  • lalepepper
    lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
    So I wiped out pretty bad on some ice Sunday, and am set back yet again physically. My goals for today include making dinner at home and staying within my calorie limit. I also need to focus on things I can do to feel better.
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    335 lbs lost awesome.
  • awhitley
    awhitley Posts: 64 Member
    Work is biting me in the butt mentally, but even though I wanted to mindlessly stuff my face, I didn't. I made lunch something to look forward to...a Panera half salad. I ate Taco Bell for dinner (one of my favs...I know pitiful but I like it, and their fresco tacos are great) and had plenty of calories for my go to treat...one serving of Edy's ice cream and 1 Tbsp frozen choc. chips.
    So today feels like a success. After the last two days, it feels good to be back on track.
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Excellent going everyone.
  • clare180927
    clare180927 Posts: 15 Member
    Been doing really well so far. My whole mentality has changed and determined to get fitter and healthier and this challenge is definitely helping me to keep motivated :) Good luck to you all :)
  • sls2072
    sls2072 Posts: 28 Member
    Stay on track today with calories and drinking enough water. I am so focused. I have class after work tonight until 9 and I am ready to be on task today.