Saying hello

Options
Hi! I added my hello to the Introduce Yourself section, but since MFP changed the way groups posts are done, I wasn't sure anyone would see it.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to being part of the group.
LeAnna

Replies

• pjcapps
    pjcapps Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Welcome
  • EDBracken
    EDBracken Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie to this group and I am getting ready to start carb cycling for the first time. Does anyone have any high and low carb meal plans they could share? Especially if they are easy, as I have 4 kids and won't have time to make a lot of the recipes.
  • puffy1002
    puffy1002 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to this group too. I lost 35 pounds last year carb cycling and then quit and went back to my old ways. I'm starting again today!
  • Jbrisson1982
    Jbrisson1982 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I started the 12 week Chris Powell challenge on January 19th 2015! I am excited to gain insight from all of you and help motivate each other to succeed.
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am new to carb cycling. I am in the end of week 1. Id say the easiest recipes ive done come from the book. The sonoran cottage cheese is easy. Cotrage cheese salsa and fresh tomato and avacado. Cheese sick for snack with nuts on lc days cheese stick w apple on hc days. I do a morning smoothie/protein shake everyday its 3/4 cup greek 100 plain yogurt, 1 handful blueberries (for the carb), 2 eggs, 1 tbsp pbutter(for fat) or nutella, 2 cups salad mix or spinach. Blend up and drink it while I feed the baby and its easy n fast while im making my kids breakfast. Then around 10 I have the four eggwhite omelette and add in veggies and have on top of salad or add salsa in. Then have the cittage cheese n salsa then I have later fish with the Chipotle marinade 4 ir 8 oz salmon and 2 cups of some veg. On lc days on hc you add in a carb like 1 c rice or a potato or whole wheat pita or something. Then the carribean jerk chicken with 2 c veg. I try to make ahead the two main meals. I made tuna with veggies on salad that was pretty low calorie wise snd I made 3 oz tofu with mix veg n spices and it was pretty loe in calories too and those are pretty quick as well.
  • Stevieray32
    Stevieray32 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody...