Day 11: 1/21/15

Options
SingRunTing
SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
Onward toward milestone 2!

I hit my goals yesterday. My run felt great!

Goals for today:
1. stay within calories
2. 10,000 steps
3. rest day

Replies

• balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    My goal is to drink 12 cups or 3 liters of water today.
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Hit my goals yesterday. Today's goal is to focus on my eating, weight, measure and log all foods, and weight training this evening. Did 20 mins on treadmill at brisk pace before work and 100 crunches (love the crunch challenge) before work I have been stuck at the same weight for a week now...not moving at all.
    Have a great day everyone.
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!
    I'm feeling great today! The gloomy days have been replaced by brightness and snow :)
    Yesterday was a success on all counts and today will be a nice rest day.
    Keep on with the great work! Remember that no matter what life throws at us, we always have the power to control our own actions or reactions.
    Have a fabulous day everyone!
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Ranking sheet is now updated.
  • krp97
    krp97 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Met all my goals yesterday so I was pretty happy. Got off to a rough start this morning though. I didn't wake up early enough for morning workout.

Goals for today:
    1. Strength and cardio workouts
    2. Make good snack choices
    3. Drink 10 cups water
    4. Stay under calories and not eat back exercise calories
    5. Go to bed on time

Good luck everyone!

• Ms_Enzo1313
    Ms_Enzo1313 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    1. Water
    2. Stay focused/positive - no emotional eating breakdowns!
    3. Eat better - no garbage! (no cookies, cakes etc.)
    4. Cardio
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Yesterday wasn't great. I played golf then had a lunch meeting where the bread basket attacked me then I was a couch/computer slug the rest of the day. I ended the day under my maintenance calories but that's not how you lose! So today I did a double spin class to offset yesterday and to get ahead of a big event next week. I also plan to do doubles next week and stay under 1800 calories and up my water a little bit.
  • ketowerdefense
    ketowerdefense Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Today is a no-gym day for me, so I'm focusing on:

1. Sticking to my pre-logged meal plan
    2. 10 glasses of water
    3. Doing today's squats for the 30 Day Squat Challenge
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Today's goals to drink all my water. 10 8oz cups.
  • nicolejo143
    nicolejo143 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Today is strength training day for me. I'm working to be able to do a pull-up on my own, and be able to do 10 regular push-ups with proper form. Maybe at the end of the 100 days I'll be able to do those things!
  • lalepepper
    lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I didn't do as well as I'd hoped yesterday. I know now that I need to stop "planning" or hoping to do things, and just make it happen. I'm a bit miffed with myself because I know I can do better, and I know the things I ate last night that pushed me over weren't necessary. Fortunately I didn't go over by much.

I was afraid that I would still be too sore to ride for the remainder of the week, but I am feeling much better and am planning to go for a bike ride today. I also have planned on having roasted chicken, veggies and rice for today, and already checked with my husband to plan on it. My last goals are to drink plenty of water, and stay under calories.