Purple containers

Options
FitFunTina
FitFunTina Posts: 282 Member
What are your go-to items for purple containers? Do you have any recipes?

Replies

• rainey4
    rainey4 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    mix 1/2 red container of yoghurt with 1 or 2 tsp nut butter and use as a dip for an apple or pear.
  • kcbe21
    kcbe21 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I make a fruit salad! 1/2 banana, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries & pineapple. All fresh, so delish!
  • FitFunTina
    FitFunTina Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Yum! Fruit is probably my favorite category. This week cherries were on sale, so it's been a GREAT week!!
  • KaylaBlu2019
    KaylaBlu2019 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I find the containers so overwhelming. :( I'm working on though!
  • rainey4
    Options
    you should definitely get the app I mentioned. makes tracking so much easier
  • kcbe21
    Options
    I use the Android app...works great!!!
  • rainey4
    Options
    i know. i love not having to carry around the booklet - especially when I want ideas for veggies while I am at the grocery store.
  • kcbe21
    Options
    Unfortunately, the app I use doesn't list the foods, just the container colors with a countdown of used vs. left. I created a cheat chart for shopping
  • rainey4
    Options
    ah2fbb6l9w6g.jpg

This is a picture I took of the app that is use. this is part of the list for the green container.
  • rainey4
    Options
    sorry for the big picture - wow
  • KaylaBlu2019
    Options
    Rainey.. I'm sorry - I don't see the name of the app you're talking about.. what is it called?
  • rainey4
    Options
    21 Day Fitness Tracker, v1.2 (4+) by FatChicken Studios iOS App $1.99 (available in iTunes)
  • kcbe21
    Options
    Rainey - After your post yesterday, I went to check out your version. It's WAY better than the free version I was using! Lots more info. As an app it could use some work but def better than what I was using. Worth the $1!
  • rainey4
    Options
    I know. I really like it. Yeah it could use a tweak or two but has it all there
  • KaylaBlu2019
    Options
    I downloaded it also - I love it! Thanks for the suggestion! Definitely a couple bugs but if they keep working on it it will be AMAZING. the best I've seen out there for the 21 day fix already.
  • slimmerang
    slimmerang Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Ok. I am convinced. I will download it today. I was trying to use the free one but I its not doing it for me. Thanks!