Important - Start Weight, Current Weight

Options
balancedwalker
balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
edited January 2015 in Social Groups
Start Weight is important and should be correct. I have updated few per some members request. But the most important number is your Current Weight. Just update it in the Weigh In tab/sheet under Column D whenever you have a chance. Depending on the time and date it will point to a specific milestone in Progress tab/sheet. The progress sheet will not be changed for any current weight.

Replies

• balancedwalker
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I have updated the spreadsheet and Rankings. We have 109 active members. Though I am at the bottom of the list but excited to be part of this challange. We have some amazing results. Congratulations all.
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'm not in the rankings, is it because my weight increased between start & milestone 1? I don't think its fair to not consider me an active member, in either case.

ETA: That sounds more whiney than I intended. I just noticed that there are several of us who've entered updated weights, but gained and aren't listed in the active members list. I would consider anyone who enters an updated weight as an active member, not just those who lose.
  • balancedwalker
    Options
    I'm not in the rankings, is it because my weight increased between start & milestone 1? I don't think its fair to not consider me an active member, in either case.

ETA: That sounds more whiney than I intended. I just noticed that there are several of us who've entered updated weights, but gained and aren't listed in the active members list. I would consider anyone who enters an updated weight as an active member, not just those who lose.

I agree with you. I will update the rankings in next three hours. It will include all members listed in the spreadsheet.
  • balancedwalker
    Options
    Ranking sheet has been updated. All members with entries in spreadsheet are now listed.
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    Oh no! I had it in my head that we were to weigh in on the 21st. Here I am and it was by yesterday. I added it and hope that I don't get kicked off!!
  • balancedwalker
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Oh no! I had it in my head that we were to weigh in on the 21st. Here I am and it was by yesterday. I added it and hope that I don't get kicked off!!

It is ok to weigh any time during the challenge.

• ChristinaLeeConway
    ChristinaLeeConway Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I thought Today was weigh in! :(
  • caitie578
    caitie578 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I unfortunately haven't check the community part and did not log my weight two days ago, should I just wait until the next one?
  • balancedwalker
    Options
    caitie578 wrote: »
    I unfortunately haven't check the community part and did not log my weight two days ago, should I just wait until the next one?

You can weigh in whenever you like. However, it is better to keep the current weight current.