Day 12: 1/22/15

Options
SingRunTing
SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
Hello everyone!

Yesterday was a good day for me. I hit my goals and was even able to have a cinnamon bun. I love cinnamon buns!

Goals for today:
1. stay within calories
2. 10,000 steps
3. 2 mile run & strength training

Replies

• Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Excellent work SingRunTing...cinnamon buns..yummmm
    I had a good day yesterday, was under calories, did my DVD in the morning and strength training last night. Upped all my weights. Little sore today but sure it will work itself out.
    Have already completed my morning DVD and have fitness class tonight. Today stay within calories and focus on water intake. That is my daily struggle.
  • Ms_Enzo1313
    Ms_Enzo1313 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was pretty awesome! I ate foods that kept me fuller longer and did not go over my calories! And I ate really well - happiness! :)
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,420 Member
    Options
    I did well yesterday-just a bit over 1800 calories with a ton to spare plus deficit. Goal today is to do the same plus do the finishing work on older sons bedroom and research some doctors. Whoo-hoo!
  • krp97
    krp97 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a little disappointing. I went over my calorie goals and didn't exercise. Today, I didn't get up early enough Again to exercise.
    Goals for today:
    1. Exercise(walking)
    2. Stay within calories and not eat back exercise calories
    3. Make good food choices
    4. Prepare lunch for tomorrow
    5. Drink 10 cups of water.
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!
    Yesterday was a great day for me too!
    For today, strenght training and walks are in the menu, as well as protein, water and good sleep.
    Just for fun, I was thinking we should do a roll call today: we can just state that we are still on board. ( ex. I'm still here).
    If motivation is leaving the building for some, don't worry about it for one moment. Motivation gets the train going, it's discipline that gets you through the finish line. Keep active, eat good, log your food! 3 little habits, do them without overthinking them, let them become a natural part of your day. You will be amazed at what you can accomplish!!!
    It's a great day today, get out there and make it fabulous!!!!!!
  • awhitley
    awhitley Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm still here and on board :smile:

I had 2 days where I went overboard with my eating but I was pleasantly surprised when MFP still had a deficit for my weekly calories. So I wasn't as bad as I thought I was.

Today I want to get in a walk after dinner, stay within my calories, and drink my 64 oz of water.
  • Frigs
    Frigs Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Stayed within calories if I subtract out exercise yesterday...I'm taking it as a success.
    Got out for a walk at lunch
    Boiling some hard boiled eggs to satisfy that gnawing feeling.
    Keep it up everyone! Love the format of this challenge. It truly supports what we already know...it is within oneself....just gotta keep it in the forefront!
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Stayed under my calories. Got my steps and all my water in. As of today my water will only be 8 8oz cups instead of 10. I find I spend more time going to the bathroom then I do asleep. Today I hope to get all my steps in.
  • Pandathon
    Pandathon Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Still here. Doing fine calorie-wise but foot injury isn't really healing... hope it gets better so I can get back to running...
    Not looking good though, had a major car accident 12 years back with permanent damage.
    Somehow managed to run for several months with no pain at all but I may have to reconsider my options... For now, it's back to swimming.
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    I'm wishing you all the best Pandathon!!!
    Take all the time to heal properly!
    Strenght training will improve bone density
    ( upper body routine will do for now) and a high protein diet plus lots of minerals and vitamins!!!
    You are building a better you from inside out! :)
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    As previously stated - I’m behind in my strength building. Earlier this week I found a free beginners weight training class on youtube, so I picked up a couple dumbbell’s (that is all that is needed).

I just finished my first workout and I am tired. It’s only 15 minutes, but catches all the right spots. Just right for this beginner.

Now I just need to stick with it. It was called the “15 Minute Beginner Weight Training - Easy Exercises”
  • Ms_Enzo1313
    Ms_Enzo1313 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Today was a great day - overcame some food obstacles and hit the gym, even though I was so tired!!! :) I can't give up. :)
  • rebetha82
    rebetha82 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Today was good and yesterday as well. I am sticking to my exercise regime and still enjoy it. Next week, it will change to Level 2 for the strength part and I am ready to move on :smile:

Good night everyone! Read you tomorrow!