Day 13: 1/23/15

Options
SingRunTing
SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
edited January 2015 in Social Groups
TGIF!

Yesterday was good for me. I hit my goals. Got up early this morning and got my swim out of the way. Here's to the rest of the day!

Goals for today:
1. stay within calories
2. 10,000 steps
3. swim (done)

Replies

• Ms_Enzo1313
    Ms_Enzo1313 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! Hello WEEKEND!

Goals for today!
    1) stay within my calories - going out tonight for dinner and a movie. Preplanning - Ruby Tuesday - Fit & Trim selections/healthy side option of spaghetti squash and of course salad bar!!!
    2) Stay positive/focused
    3) Water, water, water & vitamins

Enjoy your day!
  • libbeth_6212
    libbeth_6212 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    TGIF indeed! I'm late joining the group but thrilled to be on board.

Today's goals:
    1. Begin my new workout series
    2. Stay within calories (and honestly track everything!)
    3. 10K steps
    4. Donate blood (time for my 8 week appointment)
    5. 100 oz water

Weekends tend to be the hardest for me to stay within my eating plan but hoping to set the tone and stick with it.
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!
    Yesterday went by fast, everything worked out as planned!
    It's a beautiful day here, the sun is shining :) and I plan to enjoy it! Technically it's a rest day, but we have some exiting things planned for today... If everything works out as I hope, I will be one very very happy camper.
    Seize the day and make it fabulous!
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to the weekend. It has been a very very busy two weeks at work. Have the weekend off.Yesterday I stayed under my calories and got my steps in. Didn't get all my water.
    Today's goals are to stay under calories and get my steps.
  • awhitley
    awhitley Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    It is cold and rainy here. This kinda weather just makes me want to spend my evening on my couch and in my pjs. Oh, and with a cup of hot cocoa and a good book. <sigh> Sounds lovely.

But I'm not going to do that...at least not until I get at least a 30 minute walk in. I have missed my water goal this past week, so I definitely want to hit 64 oz today. I also want to see my fitbit say 10,000 steps.

Happy Friday!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    I did well yesterday. Good workout, ate close to 1800 but still a huge deficit and drank extra water. Today I walked 18 holes and I need to clean the house and help my kid with some school stuff. Hoping to stay under but I'm pretty hungry today.
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! Hello WEEKEND!

Goals for today!
    1) stay within my calories - going out tonight for dinner and a movie. Preplanning - Ruby Tuesday - Fit & Trim selections/healthy side option of spaghetti squash and of course salad bar!!!
    2) Stay positive/focused
    3) Water, water, water & vitamins

Enjoy your day!

Well Ms_Enzo1313 – Birds of a feather – That pre-planning at Ruby Tuesday is soooo familiar. It’s definitely in my top 5 restaurants for ease in eating out, decent tasting and easy to plan for. Enjoy the movie…

You might find this bit of Ruby Tuesday info interesting…
    http://www.hungry-girl.com/biteout/show/2635-ruby-tuesdays-survival-guide

For me - Did well yesterday and today so far.
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday all! It's my day off and I am just going to relax. Went for a good walk at the dog park, then a good breakfast. Already have 12000 steps in by noon. Doing a few errands, make hubby's favorite supper and a quiet evening.
  • ketowerdefense
    ketowerdefense Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    TGIF is right - this week has just completely wiped me out!

My goals are:
    - 5K run at lunch (done! and with a new best time!)
    - 8 glasses of water before leaving the office
    - no snacking after dinner
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Did ok yesterday. Good workout,under calories but well over my 1800 goal, picked up the house and helped kid with school stuff. So today I've got some carryover.

Today, get some type of workout in-not sure what I'm gonna do. Eat under 1800. Help kid with more school stuff and clean the kitchen and the computer cabinet.

There it's on "paper" I have to do it now!
  • Ms_Enzo1313
    Ms_Enzo1313 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was pretty good - I went out to dinner and it was better than I thought it would be. :) Not 100%, but it's a start. Weekends can be difficult for me, but I am doing my best to make better choices. #staymotivated
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Kenda2427 wrote: »
    Happy Friday all! It's my day off and I am just going to relax. Went for a good walk at the dog park, then a good breakfast. Already have 12000 steps in by noon. Doing a few errands, make hubby's favorite supper and a quiet evening.

Glad to see you "relaxed." taking a long walk, 12,000 steps by noon & cooking supper. Reminds of when I tell my wife not to bother ironing and she says "you don't understand...it "relaxes me". To which I respond - "who am I to keep you from "relaxing?" LOL