logging steps

Options
chipper15173
chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
this may be somewhere already in this group. sorry to repeat. didn't see anything.
i have been seeing that it shows your step on MFP. how and where. it doesn't show mine. only shows on fitbit. this is my second flex. i had one and it never worked properly so i went to other devices. decided to buy another on and see if i just got a dud. sure enough this one works great.
thanks for any info.

Replies

• xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    On the app (for iPhones):
    When you open the app, it will say across the top (using my own numbers here):
    1,347 calories left 1,800 goal - 453 food + 0 exercise

0 FITBIT STEPS 10,000

On the webpage:
    It doesn't show steps. You'll have to access your FitBit Dashboard to see your steps if you aren't on your app. You can see your calorie adjustment and the reasoning behind it if you go to the exercise tab. There is a little round circle next to the "FitBit Calorie Adjustment" that tells you why you lost/gained what calories you did.
  • myfatass78
    myfatass78 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    the android app shows steps
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    myfatass78 wrote: »
    the android app shows steps

I assumed it would be similar to the iphone app, but I didn't want to speak lies since I have zero experience with the android app.
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    On the website, look at Check-In page for the steps that synced over from Fitbit.
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    thanks. i see on webpage. on phone (android) it keeps telling me to add the fitbit. when i follow through it than tells me it's already added. oh well, no worries. as long as i get the activity credit i am good.