Hello

Options
Hello,
I'm really happy that this group was created as I feel I need as much motivation and support from other MFP members as possible. I've got 42lbs total I'd like to lose and at least 20lbs by April 10. What keeps me motivated is of course the results I hope to see afterwards. I love the feeling that I used to have when I was healthy and fit. That feeling where I feel empowered, sexy, and confident in my own body is what keeps me going. But to be truthful with all my positvity and optimism I know that it's going to be hard as I'm still a full-time student at a university and it'll be very hard for me to fit exercise in my life. But I'll get there and for that reason I joined this group.
-whiterose

Replies

• sweetdianachka
    sweetdianachka Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    What's on April 10th? Good luck, we are here to support each other!
  • whiterose1417
    whiterose1417 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    On April 10th is my sister's white coat ceremony and that day, since it's summer I'll most likely be wearing a dress. We'll also be going out to eat and I'd really like to have lost a good portion of my weight by then.
  • ssharpen
    Options
    Keep going you've done an amazing job so far, don't think of exercise in big time frames fit it in as incidentals take stairs instead of lifts, walk half your lunch break any movement is better than none and 3 x 10 minutes of exercise is 30 minutes you can do it good luck