Where were you at 2-4 and 6 months

Options
Thought we could share our #'s lost at 2 month intervals so we can see how we all do as a group. Not a contest AT ALL, but I think I lose slow and to see what others lose might help me stay on track and slim down this big butt of mine!!

So today is 2 months post surgery and I have lost 32 pounds. My goal is 110 total loss.

Replies

• jrnguyen
    jrnguyen Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    At 2 months I was down 52.2, and at 4 months I am now down 76 lbs. I have a total of 110 to lose, so 35 to goal.
  • boomerkae
    boomerkae Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    At 2 months I am down 40 postop. Another 70 to go!
  • amylhatch5
    amylhatch5 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I had 140lbs to lose. At 2 months I was 56lbs down. I am 3 1/2 months out, and I am down 66lbs. 54lbs to go to my personal goal weight. 74lbs to go until I am at a "normal" weight according to the bmi chart.
  • momsnewride
    momsnewride Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    At 2 months I was down 39lbs, I'm approaching my 4 months soon and am at 46lbs. Personal goal lose 120lbs total but charts say I should lose 150 total.
  • rpyle111
    rpyle111 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    At two months post-surgery, I was down 36 from my surgery weight. I am almost 4 months out now and down 62 from surgery, 164 total, 16 to go before I hit my original goal weight.
  • loriloftness
    loriloftness Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I was down 30 lbs at 2 mos. I have about 67 lbs to my goal.
  • readallday
    readallday Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I was down 42.6 at 2 months from surgery and about 70 at 4 months out. When I went in for surgery I had 115 to lose to get to my goal.
  • liz1531
    liz1531 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow ya'll are super losers next to me! I'm at 3.75 months and 37 lbs. I started with 110lb total to lose. But I do eat pretty much whatever I want so have not been the ideal follower of the plan.
  • april731
    april731 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    At 2 months post-op, I had lost 32 pounds, 80 at 6 months. I've lost 125 at almost 9.5 months (which includes 13 lost pre-op).
  • jcfelbi
    jcfelbi Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I lost 20 pounds pre-surgery; then 20 in first two months - started with 80+ to lose. Following the plan to a T but am working with doctor who is fine with eating 800-1000 calories; high protein lower carb plan. (pretty typical, I'm sure...)
  • imboswell
    imboswell Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am at 3 months and down 37 lbs. I need to lose 80-90 lbs total. I have been on a week long stall. Not sure what is going on.
  • pcoppock
    pcoppock Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    At 2 months I was at 51 down from surgery. Things are a little slower nearly 3 months out but still moving along.

-Phill
  • relentless2121
    relentless2121 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    At 2 months I was down 30 but I hit my first stall from weeks 4-6. I lost 47 on my own before surgery so now it's a total of 77 including pre-surgery weight loss. My goal is to lose another 80 which would put me at 160.
  • SkinnyDevi
    SkinnyDevi Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You guys rock!
  • dsjsmom23
    dsjsmom23 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    2 months: 38.4 pounds down
    4 months: 55.4 pounds down
    6 months: 68.6 pounds down

I am now 7 months, my weight has pretty much stalled this past month. I have 20 to go to get to goal. I'm not too worried. I know it will eventually come off :)
  • pplaroux
    pplaroux Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am about a week over two months and I have lost 40 pounds, but it seems like my loss has really stalled in the last two to three weeks? Has anyone had this happen?

Also, I decided to come back to MyFitnessPal to start logging my foods and I determined that my doctor has me eating less than 400 calories a day right now. How does this compare to what you guys were eating at the same point in your post-op journey? I'm concerned I'm not eating enough and that's why my loss has slowed. Any ideas? I'd appreciate it!!!
  • amylhatch5
    amylhatch5 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    At two months I was moved to 800-900 calories a day.
  • 2BeHappy2
    2BeHappy2 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    400....wow :anguished:
  • ac7nj
    ac7nj Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Weight loss stalling happens for a number of reasons and we all have them from time to time.
    I started this WLS plan with the intention of following directions as well as possible. Having done this sense July I've lost over 90 pounds and have 15 to go.

What I didn't do is weight myself except at the check ins. So if I have stalled I didn't know it, making the experience totally positive.

Randy
  • pcoppock
    pcoppock Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    400 calories at 2 months? I would kill somebody. I wouldn't even care who.