• sillysarahhhx
    sillysarahhhx Posts: 35 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options

• Amose69
    Amose69 Posts: 5
    edited January 2015
    Options
    New on MFP, but since ever in the lez-community ;) Feel free to add me ! ;)
  • TXChelleD
    TXChelleD Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Brand new to mfp! 41 lez from TX. Interested in working out, juicing and just about anything else that will help me get fit this year. Looking for any and all friends. :)
  • Leslietheriot
    Leslietheriot Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Everyone add me :)
  • libertygirlfla
    libertygirlfla Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm straight, married to a man for 16 years and the proud mother of a lesbian who will be (legally) marrying her wife sometime in the next two months. They were married in Key West in Oct 2013, but until this month, it was not legally recognized in Florida. They got their marriage license on Jan 6th to make it legal! I'm 50 years old and into clean eating (at least I try), and I love outdoor activities. Would love more friends!!
  • LnJB2015
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me. From Birmingham, UK
  • Marchmallow
    Marchmallow Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hello! Fallon here, I'm 29 and from Chester, I log every day and do running, circuit training (and weights, when I can access gym) looking for friends that are sticking to it - loads of MFP friends have disappeared from the site, Haha! Add me please :) x
  • memkel
    memkel Posts: 7
    Options
    I was thinking maybe we could use a new thread for any of the ladies who are open to having more lesbian/bi friends. The others seem a bit old and I know I'm always wondering if half of the people who posted are still even active here on mfp. So, if you're still active and looking for friends or okay with new people adding you, feel free to post here :)
    Btw, anyone can add me! I love new friends!

Feel free to add me!!!
  • Karbum
    Karbum Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Would love new MFP friends :)
  • Karbum
    Karbum Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Is there anyone on here from Toronto/Mississauga? It would be awesome to find a work out buddy! :)
  • Teal4me
    Teal4me Posts: 104
    Options
    Always up to new friends :) add me if you like :)
  • jittarbug1
    jittarbug1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I hope this thread is still good would love to meet new people and get healthy
  • mamalivi
    mamalivi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    OK, I am starting over on MFP and could really, really use some motivation and accountability. Add me pretty please, ladies!
  • rodriuezbl
    rodriuezbl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I Need More Friends! (*)
  • elizabethcalley
    elizabethcalley Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Starting the community thing, feel free to add me. Still very new at this, so I'll be as motivational as possible!
  • MrsCakeyBun
    Options
    I'm Bi and so is my partner Steve, My brother/Sister is Trans and so is my Best mate......love my rainbow family <3

From Hertfordshire in England, Feel free to add me xx
  • nightglo
    nightglo Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - anyone else from BC, Canada?
  • thanniesp
    thanniesp Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Thanny. Feel free to add me. I'm also new to this haha
  • Path2keto
    Path2keto Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! Started map again. Finally married my lovely wife but gained quite a bit and I don't think she wants more to love. ;)

I would love to add but I swear I can't figure this thing out, so please add me <3
  • ninjasmith1986
    ninjasmith1986 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Lifter and runner, log daily.... bi and taken. Add me :)