Day 16: 1/26/15

Options
SingRunTing
SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
Hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was so busy that I didn't even get a chance to check in here!

I hit my goals this weekend. I had a nice long run on Saturday and it actually felt good instead of like I was dying as it has been feeling lately. I also went shopping yesterday and bought (and wearing today) a pair of size 10 pants! I haven't been a size 10 since junior high! Now, I think they are a "vanity sized" size 10 since there are still size 12's around that don't fit, but I'll take it.

Goals for today:
1. stay within calories
2. 10,000 steps
3. yoga & strength training

Replies

• Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Hit most of my goals for yesterday, went over a little in calories but not many. Got in just shy of 12,000 steps and got out and enjoyed the warm spring like weather of our January thaw. Its been a warm 7 days, but being as I am in Alberta there is a lot of winter yet to come.
    Today:
    stay within calories
    morning DVD workout - completed
    evening workout
    120 crunches - completed
  • rebetha82
    rebetha82 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, back from a busy weekend. I managed to stay under and even exercise on Saturday. Feeling a little under and might have caught the BF's cold. Now back to it :smile:

Goals for today:
    - exercise DVD
    - staying under
    - feeling better

Have a great day!
  • libbeth_6212
    libbeth_6212 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello Monday!

As anticipated, the weekend was hard for me on the food front. I just do better when I'm at work and I've carefully planned my meals and snacks for the day. But I tracked everything and got my steps in.

Today:
    100 oz water
    12K steps (8K already!)
    Under calories and everything tracked
    XTFMax Video (DONE!)
    Healthy dinner (always dangerous when I don't have a better dinner plan!)

Have a great day and set the tone for the week!
  • Frigs
    Frigs Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Made it through the weekend.
    Listened to my body and ate a little over calories after a tough barre workout.
    Planning to hit piloxing today
    Made the veggie/turkey chili for good food this week
    Got lots of green food in the house
    Got my water intake up to 10 per day and feel much better all around
    Looking forward to a good week!

• cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,420 Member
    Options
    Took yesterday off from everything and it felt great. Back at it hard already today. Goals for the day are to get my to-do list done, log everything and be under calories. Off to the races now!
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Been having trouble the last couple of days.I am not as motivated this year. Really need to work harder on working harder.I feel run down. Maybe this is the reason I don't feel like doing anything. Goal for today is just get motivated about something.
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!
    Nothing like Monday to make us get our game on!
    Saturday's workout left me sore, but it's manageable today so I can continue with my training :smile: the scale is naughty today even though the week balance was perfect, I blame the polenta ( the rustic charm and simplicity...)
    Let's start this week right with a fabulous day!
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Hi, all.

Kind of a mixed weekend for me--got some of my workout goals in, but missed my run (no time Saturday when the weather was perfect and icy rain on Sunday). Also was struggling some with wanting to eat everything, so am going to work on that. I suspect it was related to getting too little sleep for several days in a row.
  • Ms_Enzo1313
    Ms_Enzo1313 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Great Day! SNOW DAY - home now! Prepared for the "blizzard" that is taking place in NJ right now! Good snacks, fruits, veggies etc. Can't get to the gym today but will work out at home and hopefully hike to the gym tomorrow. Stay focused everyone have a great day.
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    2 lbs from FINAL weight goal (not just challenge) with today's weigh-in -- adjusted for an additional 3 lbs - should reach goal after losing the next 5 lbs (hopefully by March) -- then will continue on strength / toning etc and see what the mirror comes up with after a few months :)