Week 2 weigh in!

Options
GretchenReine
GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
Thursday is here again and time to hit the scales! How did everyone do? Unfortunately, I had a small gain but I am back on track this week. I know exactly what I did wrong. I allowed myself to emotional eat and binge ridiculously (I should've started the challenge after my birthday because that just sucked *kitten*!!!). Quite honestly...I expected the gain to be a bit larger than it was, so I'll take it. ;)

Replies

• kathim429
    kathim429 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I had a 6 lb weight loss this week! 11.4 lbs total. I have been trying to be meticulous with logging and very consistent with my workouts. I have been trying to vary what I am doing too (which a lot of people suggested for a year and I ignored). Funny how that works! lol
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,307 Member
    Options
    [ stsquote="kathim429;30878204"]I had a 6 lb weight loss this week! 11.4 lbs total. I have been trying to be meticulous with logging and very consistent with my workouts. I have been trying to vary what I am doing too (which a lot of people suggested for a year and I ignored). Funny how that works! lol[/quote]

Outstanding loss, yahoo! I loss some but hopefully next week a couple more pounds will come off!

• BriskaLynn
    Options
    It's my ONE YEAR of being here full time. I'm officially down 26 pounds, had a small gain from last week, but I've maintained at least 26 a full year. Also, joining a big community wide weight loss competition TODAY, I'm excited!
  • berv0009
    berv0009 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    WHOA! After two short weeks it finally let me join the group! YES! Great job to everyone who has lost thus far! And everyone else, keep pushing!!! I'm down another 1.4 this week and I am very excited. I feel like I am finally back in the right state of mind to kick this weight to the curb!!!
  • Vaugirard15
    Vaugirard15 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Just joined this week but I'm impressed by how well you are all doing! I teach and classes just started up this week so have been settling into a new routine. After the chaos of the holidays, that will be a welcome change.
  • dalissalee
    dalissalee Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm up .4... so here's hoping that i do better this week.
  • almcneal
    almcneal Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I didn't have a loss this week, but no gain either...so that's a plus. I just started a new workout, so hopefully next week will have a loss. Great job to everyone participating in this challenge. Let's lose those nasty pounds!
  • PhatAv8r
    PhatAv8r Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Thursday? I have to wait until Thursday? Oh, lemme ask, if I am doing TBL, should I really be limiting myself to 'peeking' just ONE day a week? you know, for all that drama and stuff?
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,307 Member
    Options
    [ stsquote="kathim429;30878204"]I had a 6 lb weight loss this week! 11.4 lbs total. I have been trying to be meticulous with logging and very consistent with my workouts. I have been trying to vary what I am doing too (which a lot of people suggested for a year and I ignored). Funny how that works! lol

Outstanding loss, yahoo! I lost some but hopefully next week a couple more pounds will come off!

[/quote]