Day 17: 1/27/15

Options
SingRunTing
SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
Good morning!

I'm working from home today since we've already gotten 2 ft of snow dumped on us this morning.

I hit my goals yesterday.

Goals for today:
1. stay within calories
2. 10,000 steps
3. 2.5 mile run & strength training

Replies

• libbeth_6212
    libbeth_6212 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Morning, All! Hope everyone in the path of Blizzard 2015 (as the Today show kept calling it) are safe and warm. I always have a hard time staying healthy and motivated when we have snow days (which thankfully in DC are less frequent).

I hit my goals for yesterday - although late in the evening I had a couple bites of chocolate which dipped into my exercise calories. I try never to eat any of my exercise calories.

Today's plan:
    1. Stay within calories and log everything
    2. 10K steps
    3. XTFMax video - DONE
    4. Zumba after work
    5. 100 oz water

Thanks for keeping me motivated and accountable!
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!
    It's a gorgeous day here, bright and sunny, not to cold and a fresh blanket of snow :) it's nature time today and the trail is calling my name!!!!!
    Make it a fabulous day!!!!
  • rebetha82
    rebetha82 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

getting sick :neutral_face: but still managed to get my workout in.

so remaining goals for today are staying under and getting some rest.

have a great day guys!
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, did well with my goals yesterday despite not feeling 100%, today either for that matter. Think I am fighting a bug. Today I did the treadmill, and my crunches before work and have fitness class tonight. If I can also stay under or close to calorie range it will be a successful day.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,420 Member
    Options
    Did pretty well with yesterdays goals-some of the to-do list items didn't get done but the majority of them did.

Today's goals are to play golf (done), finish the laundry, make out all the shopping lists for tomorrow, eat under calories and log all food.