Client Results

Here are some samples of my clients results. Focus and determination will get you results. Stay the course and stay consistent. zlfx53r37xya.jpg

Replies

• kellyannvarney1
    kellyannvarney1 Posts: 6 Member
    I see those pics and it tells me it can be done, if your heart is in it. I have been over weight and unfit for too long so any advice would be great
  • weightlosstrainer
    weightlosstrainer Posts: 21 Member
    kelly - What are you current goals and what are you current struggles when it comes to reaching those goals?
  • krmcbean
    krmcbean Posts: 14 Member
    Its so great that you're offering your services to help people out with the weight loss journeys. I personally have around 15pounds I'd like to drop for July. So far I've dropped 10pounds but my progress has been slow with many set-backs

Height 5'4
    CW145
    GW130
  • kellyannvarney1
    kellyannvarney1 Posts: 6 Member
    I'm 5ft 2 and 14stone 4 lbs, my goal is to just be able to do things without being so tired all the time to play with my children . I would love to be back at my old weight of 12 stone. I swim once a week so far. I know I eat when upset so I need to address that , I feel beyond help but I know I just need to get my butt up !
  • weightlosstrainer
    weightlosstrainer Posts: 21 Member
    @krmcbean‌ - What are you currently doing in regards to your goals?

@kellyannvarney1‌ - It will all start with food. Focusing on high nutrient foods is vital to your energy and results. Stress and emotional eating is commonplace for most people, those are the times when meal prep and planning are important. If you have a plan in place and are prepped for the day, you are less likely to succumb to emotional eating binges too. This, of course, is the hardest to do. It requires work, focus, and planning in advance...something that is not a habit for most people, thus takes time to establish.
  • anewstart22
    anewstart22 Posts: 885 Member
    Thank you for taking the time to help others get to a healthy weight. I have lost 90 pounds and have an additional 83 pounds to go, this will put me at a comfortable weight. I certainly feel better now than I did before and want to continue the health process.