sync issues with charge hr

Options
I recently purchased the fitbit charge hr. When i linked it to my MFP account, it worked fine for a day or two but now the sync isn't working from the fitbit to MFP. The fitbit app is pulling data from MFP but MFP isn't pulling steps or any calorie adjustment from my fitbit. I've tried multiple times to unlink/relink them. Some days it works, some days it partially works but after doing it once today, they still aren't syncing. Unlinking and relinking is really becoming a pain. Any suggestions on how to permanently fix this issue?

Replies

• walkuskia1
    Options
    I'm having the same issue
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Have you done the unsyncing/syncing through the phone app only, or the web accounts on both sides?

And were the apps turned off at that point. Not running in background, turned off.
  • flirtyquirky
    flirtyquirky Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    MFP took me to the Web to unsync them. I also uninstalled and reinstalled both after unlinking them.
  • flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Same problem here. I have found that doing it on the app gets no results vs doing it on the desktop/laptop does. It's just annoying that I have to continuously do that.