Warrior All Stars - FINALE CHALLENGE (Wk 17 01/22-01/28)

Options
cycletrak1
cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
edited January 2015 in Social Groups
Week 17 Extra Finale Show Challenge (01/22 - 01/28):

Hey gang! Jodee, 12qw34, had a great idea for this week, as next week is the Season Finale. Thank you Jodee!

Part 1: Set a mini-goal that ends with the Finale:
The sky is the limit, but here are some ideas:
Workout every day
Lose 2 lbs
Not eat sweets
Drink more water
Stop/Reduce sugary drinks

Part 2 – Reward yourself
Tell how you plan to reward yourself (non-food related) for completing your mini-goal. Make it something that will help you stay motivated on achieving the goal that you decided upon.

Here are some ideas, but be creative. Your Reward doesn’t have to be about buying something. Your Reward could be just being kind to yourself:
Maybe it’s “me” time relaxing and listening to some of your favorite music
Maybe a nice long soak in the tub
Go to a favorite Museum
Get a New Outfit
Get a Manicure
See a Movie

Part 1 – Post your mini-goal and your planned reward for 1 Team Point

Part 2 – Remember to go to the '(Part 2) RESULTS FINALE' thread to share the results of your mini-goal and when you plan to reward yourself for 1 more Team Point.

Remember to Weigh-In, Chat about the Show, do the Reflection Commercial Challenge and EXTRA Finale Show Challenge before Wednesday, January 28th, at Midnight. :)

:flowerforyou:

cycletrak1 :)

Replies

• meganfoster12
    meganfoster12 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is stop drinking soda; I determined to start now and actually continue after the show ends!
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    My mini goal is stop drinking soda; I determined to start now and actually continue after the show ends!

What will your reward be if you stop drinking soda?
  • meganfoster12
    Options
    Pat on the back; I don't set rewards for mini goals only big goals!
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    Part 1
    Mini-Goal: walk the indoor moving sidewalk (treadmill) at least 4 times.

Part 2
    I will take time to relax and listen to my favorite music on my MP3 player. I think it's important to take time to recognize mini-goals because without them, the big goals seem so much harder to reach.
  • watersm04
    watersm04 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Part 1
    Mini goal is to get to 225. That's about 3lbs away. I'm hoping its this week.

Part 2
    I will get my haircut at a new salon. I'm overdue for a haircut and thought I'd put it off until I reach my mini-goal :D
  • andy_geek
    andy_geek Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is to average over 10k steps a day for the week. My reward will be to take a few hours rest and meditate next Friday.
  • ThisCanadian
    ThisCanadian Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    Week 17 Extra Finale Show Challenge (01/22 - 01/28):

Part 1- I took at least 10K steps everyday since Friday. (I was sick in bed Thursday)

Part 2 – I will give myself a manicure as a reward. Because my hands look crappy but I never make time to polish them up.

• DonnaDTW
    DonnaDTW Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Crazy week, eat lunch at home, almost made it. Got caught on road today but still good for me. Reward, download a new walking song...Shake it up :)
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    loss 2 lbs
    no pop
    5 days 30 min walking

• twinkle150
    twinkle150 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Wow I seem to be behind.. Mini goal to log food daily..Reward...hmmm...when I log I lose ..so weight loss ;)

• meganfoster12
    Options
    no soda for 4 days
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Mini goal: reach step goal daily
    Reward: new walking songs
This discussion has been closed.