Really new To Keto! Looking for Friends, Motivation & Tips!

Options
Hey everybody! As my subject says, I'm really new to the Keto lifestyle and I'm looking for friends and a little guidance along the way. I'm 24 years old, and I recently came to the conclusion that it's time to start taking my fitness/health more seriously (Not getting any younger...). So yeah that's it for me. Thank you for any input you ladies push my way!

Replies

• chiffonish
    chiffonish Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I would love to be friends!

I think the most important piece of advice I've learned is to follow your macros. Make sure you hit your daily protein goals without going over and stay under 20g of carbs. Otherwise, enjoy your fat but use your fat macro as a limit. :)
  • I_love_frogs
    I_love_frogs Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Send me a friend request if you like...just put in you are keto or LC please :)

It's always easier when you have people going through the same struggles as you are!!
  • Cheeseatarian
    Cheeseatarian Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    welcome to send me a request too. I am keto veggie.
  • Tilda_P
    Tilda_P Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been doing keto for about 5.5 months and I'm hoping to hit 60 lbs down today :)
  • lucy529
    lucy529 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get back into Keto and in need of motivation feel free to add me
  • kksmom8
    kksmom8 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm LC also, have been for 9 months today! Still have that last lousy 15 to go, please add me also, always looking for support with this lifestyle.
  • BandB1979
    BandB1979 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm Keto and feel free to add as well. Been Keto for a little over a year