Get Fit in '15

Options
Rubie782
Rubie782 Posts: 23 Member
Anyone interested in starting Turbo Fire with me on Monday, January 5?

I've done TF in the past and had great results, but never made it through to the end. Recently, though, after seeing pictures of myself I'm determined to make a change.

Replies

• chantwizzle83
    chantwizzle83 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I just restarted it this morning! I go to the gym as well. Have about 50lbs to lose. Add me and were can motivate each other!
    Chantal
  • calebandevansmom
    calebandevansmom Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I just started again this morning. I would love the motivation to finish it this time. Feel free to add me as well.
  • Rubie782
    Rubie782 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Chantwizzle-- You said you're only doing TF a few times a week, right? Do you do specific classes?
    Calebandevansmom-- What about you? Are you following the schedule or just doing your own work outs?

I suck and never did Fire 30 yesterday. Real good example for the person who started this group LOL. Im debating on doing Fire 30 today and then the HIIT tomorrow instead of having a rest day. Or my other thought is doing TF a few days a week and then throwing in some Jillian Michaels..I've had good luck with her as well.

Thoughts?
  • calebandevansmom
    Options
    I am going to try and stick to the schedule as close as possible. I did HIIT 15 today. I'm just not quite sure how to log it. I have done the 30 day shred and was trying to do ripped in 30 but I got bored.
  • JenniferRester
    JenniferRester Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started TF Tuesday to use on my days off between my kickboxing class that I also just started. I want to lose at least 50lbs so thought this would be fun. I don't have the full set because I bought the ones offered on XBox One but it's better than nothing I guess. It was TurboFire Starter and HIIT25. I figured I could do one on Tuesday and the other on Thursday and the same for Saturday and Sunday since my KB class is Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I just hope I can stick to it for at least 30 days.
  • amandaw9311
    Options
    I started TF on 1/19. I've had it for a couple of years, but this is the first time that I'm attempting to follow the schedule exactly and all the way through!! Going to a resort in May that I need to get ready for!! :wink:
  • amandaw9311
    Options
    Is everyone here still doing TF??
  • calebandevansmom
    Options
    I am! I just started week 3. There is another group that I belong to as well called Turbo Fire 2015. Most of that group is on week 5. You should join it.
  • missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I think I do this program again after I do Body Revolution.
  • jazznesss
    jazznesss Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am! I just started week 3. There is another group that I belong to as well called Turbo Fire 2015. Most of that group is on week 5. You should join it.

Hi calebandevansmom,
    Could you please post the group link, can't find it
    Cheers :smile:
    Jazzy