taco bell

Options
Anyone who knows me knows I'm addicted to taco bell. Well last night I saw a taco bell commercial on TV that made me want to go so bad. I went to bed instead and dreamed all night about taco bell: eating different foods from taco bell, hanging out at taco bell, I was even a taco bell dealer! Are there meetings for this addiction? Cuz I'm afraid I'm gonna break down by the end of this day and buy taco bell.

Replies

• natalie8313
    natalie8313 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Have you checked out the nutritional value of anything there? Maybe you could find something you like that you are comfortable having within your calorie range. Then you wouldn't have to cut it out completely. :)
  • Yocum1219
    Yocum1219 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Look for copy cat recipes that you can adjust with healthier ingredients. :-)
  • penguin317
    penguin317 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great ideas!
  • scoutgotout
    scoutgotout Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I live in a place without a Taco Bell, so every time I get out of town, I stop at one and load up on hot sauce. I use it on eggs almost daily, and it really helps me get over my TB cravings. I was once a TB addict, and probably could actually still qualify as one, but have no source locally to satisfy my addiction. My cravings have lessened over the years, but we still get commercials, and the hot sauce does wonders for me.
  • scoutgotout
    scoutgotout Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    wow. this is a really old thread. lol