T25?

Options
LO1421
LO1421 Posts: 41 Member
How are you guys logging your t25 works to get a somewhat accurate calorie reading?

Replies

• JuiceBoxJunkie
    Options
    I try to use the circuit or interval training option... But I don't know if it's correct. :|
  • jonihall16
    jonihall16 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    http://www.itsonlyninetydays.com/how-many-calories-do-you-burn-doing-focus-t25/
    I found this link and have created an exercise for each disc using the same calories burned that she uses. We are similar in height/weight so I'm hoping it's close enough. :D
  • amyrichard34
    amyrichard34 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You can figure it out if you have a heart rate monitor
    I'm 36, 5.7" and weigh 152. I typically burn between 220-250 for a session of T25.
  • sarahelizaaaa
    sarahelizaaaa Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I've used circuit training, general since April and that's been working for me.
  • thelolliemonster
    thelolliemonster Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can get a heart rate monitor for $20 if you end up sticking with it! I love exercising with mine. I burn similar calories as Amy- I am 26, 5'2" 135 pounds and burn anywhere from 250-300 calories (and I feel like a horse kicked me in the quads when I am done!).
  • bcm8605
    bcm8605 Posts: 14
    Options
    I will be starting this program on Monday and I am really excited. Been waiting to get this and start. Any tips or tricks?

Anyone want to be my accountability friend that makes sure i log a work out everyday?
  • thelolliemonster
    thelolliemonster Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    bcm8605 wrote: »
    I will be starting this program on Monday and I am really excited. Been waiting to get this and start. Any tips or tricks?

Anyone want to be my accountability friend that makes sure i log a work out everyday?

Modify EVERYTHING your first week! It prevented me from being super sore and made a huge difference in my ability to do it everyday!
  • stephann198874
    stephann198874 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love this program. I started it monday and I have already lost 5lbs!!! I know its water weight but I am excited! :-)
  • hevix1981
    Options
    I mix T25 with kettelbell training. Lost 10kg in my first month.
  • november2114
    november2114 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am starting T25 on 2/2/15 and would love to have buddies that are doing it at the same time! I would be happy to host a FB group for everyone, please feel free to message me on here!
  • dmwilliamson73
    dmwilliamson73 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Week 2, 7.7 lbs lost! I actually enjoy this workout.
  • NatCL106
    Options
    I found this website which I think is fairly accurate: www.T25calories.com. You select the workout you did, put in your weight, and effort level you put in during the workout and it spits out the calories for you.
  • lstok873
    lstok873 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I have a heart rate monitor (which my kids hide often), but I typically estimate 100 cals burned for 10 minutes of exercise for all my Beachbody programs (except 21 Day Fix).