Hello fellow supermoms!

Options
Hello ladies! My name is Kristi and I am 28 from Baltimore, MD. I have a 4 year old daughter named Camryn. Currently a nursing student and working full time. Trying to lose the same stubborn 15 lbs that I haven't been able to get rid of since I've had my daughter 4 years ago! Currently strapped for time and energy to exercise and get adequate sleep! Making my main focus eating healthy and meal prepping and trying to stay active in my every day life. Looking for support from others who can relate to the struggle.

Replies

• lreaven
    lreaven Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Kristi! I am also from Baltimore and have an almost 4yo daughter. I had my second baby 6 months ago and I am determined to lose the 20 extra pounds of baby weight! Between the kids, baby not sleeping, and work, I find it so hard to have the motivation to eat well and exercise. I am hoping to build a support group on MFP to keep each other motivated (and to hold me accountable because I need that). Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • kphilli403
    Options
    Definitely! I need accountability as well and to stop with the "well, this day was horrible.. I deserve a milkshake!" mentality.