For me, The best part of losing all this weight.

Options
gwynne79
gwynne79 Posts: 18 Member
So i have decided, all this calorie counting, portion monitoring, and excersing, is worth it after all. Today

Replies

• gwynne79
    gwynne79 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    gwynne79 wrote: »
    So i have decided, all this calorie counting, portion monitoring, and excersing, is worth it after all. Today
    i took thing one and thing two out to play in the snow. We were out there, off and on, for about an hour and a half. We made snowmen, and played. It occured to me during all of this that i would never have considered doing all this a month ago. It would have been too cold, or i would have been to tired, or it would have been to much work. Losing weight has made me a better Mom. We had a great time, i cant wait to go out tomorrow. Has anyone else felt this way?

• LTye1983
    LTye1983 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    awww that sounds great!
  • seamonster111
    seamonster111 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Especially with winter! I, in the past, have self described myself as a fair weather workout girl... Because if the weather isn't "just so" I wouldn't go out. It's one of my resolutions to put that behind me!
    Good to hear you're already feeling more exuberant about life and losing the excess!
  • jenwardy
    jenwardy Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I recently invested in a posh 2nd hand double buggy off ebay. My two year old loves sitting in it next to her baby brother, so now i try to walk and use the buggy and leave the car at home. I love it, she loves it, my dogs love it and think of all those calories burning off! Win win win