Mom of 3... new here. Needing friends to keep me accountable!

Options
32 y/o mom of 3 littles... Ages 9 yrs, 7 yrs, & 7 months. Previously lost 50 lbs after baby no. 2, and trying to do it again!! Starting at 192 with a goal weight of 135-140 lbs. I'm a flight nurse in the Air National Guard & love to run! I've got 2 half marathons under my belt & hope to get back into it. I'd love to add some friends here for a little motivation & accountability. Also amy.way on Instagram. Thanks!!

Replies

• lreaven
    lreaven Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have two little ones (6 months and 4yo). Looking to lose about 20 pounds of baby weight. I need the support and accountability too. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Karamomof3boys
    Karamomof3boys Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Mom of 3 boys 9,6, and 1. Trying to lose the baby weight also. I am a stay at home mom currently.
  • xxthegrouchxx
    xxthegrouchxx Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me too! Could always use supportive friends. Mother of a 1 year old trying to get fit before #2
  • kj_pisces21
    Options
    Im always up for making new friends with similar interests. Feel free to add me. I have a few ladies that have helped boost my confidence a ton.
  • Karamomof3boys
    Options
    amykate751 wrote: »
    32 y/o mom of 3 littles... Ages 9 yrs, 7 yrs, & 7 months. Previously lost 50 lbs after baby no. 2, and trying to do it again!! Starting at 192 with a goal weight of 135-140 lbs. I'm a flight nurse in the Air National Guard & love to run! I've got 2 half marathons under my belt & hope to get back into it. I'd love to add some friends here for a little motivation & accountability. Also amy.way on Instagram. Thanks!!

Sendind you a friend request:)
  • Karamomof3boys
    Options
    Im always up for making new friends with similar interests. Feel free to add me. I have a few ladies that have helped boost my confidence a ton.

Sending you a friend request!
  • bcm8605
    bcm8605 Posts: 14
    Options
    Sending a friend request. I have 3 girls. 5, 2, and 10 months. I'd love to have some one on my newsfeed that will give inspiration and openly accept it.
  • ikekepania
    Options
    Just went back to work 4 weeks ago, 5 years old son and baby 7 months on 2 February. Want to loose at least 14 kilos, currently 79kilos
  • bliddicoat
    Options
    Add me please! Mom of 3, 2 teenage girls and a roudy 5 year old boy!
  • LTye1983
    LTye1983 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :) i'm a mom of two - a 3 yo boy and an almost 1 yo girl.
  • CaseyyyHarris19
    CaseyyyHarris19 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hi there :) I'm sending you a request I'm younger mom of a 3 year old
  • seamonster111
    seamonster111 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'll send a request too. I'm a teacher with 2 children (2 1/2 and 6 months). Also love running and am just getting back into it yet again. I was hoping to do the half again this fall, but our city cancelled it so I need to look for another close by. Doing a 10 mile in May though (and many 5 k's throughout the year - fingers crossed!)
    Similar weight goals as you. Am currently 185 and want to get between 140 and 145 (or 23-25%) body fat... Whichever comes first.
  • seamonster111
    seamonster111 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Sorry amykate751.. I keep getting an error message that your username is invalid... Try friending me if you'd like. Sorry
  • Karamomof3boys
    Options
    Add me too! Could always use supportive friends. Mother of a 1 year old trying to get fit before #2

Sending you a friend request.
  • Karamomof3boys
    Options
    bcm8605 wrote: »
    Sending a friend request. I have 3 girls. 5, 2, and 10 months. I'd love to have some one on my newsfeed that will give inspiration and openly accept it.

Sending you a friend request.
  • MrsTheresaK
    MrsTheresaK Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have 3 children, two girls 13 and 10, and our surprise boy who is 4. I was back down to my high school weight after my second, but now just can't seem to get it off after the last one. I am looking for motivation from other working moms as well.
  • jeanniebean79
    jeanniebean79 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I was excited to find a group of moms offering support it one another. I just had my second child a little boy 3 weeks ago. I also have a 6 year old daughter. Prior to getting pregnant I lost 50 lbs. I don't want to go back to where I was and am hoping to get back the motivation I had pre baby boy. Mt pre pregnancy weight was 206lbs and today I am 215. My ultimate goal is to be 150 but most importantly I want to be the fit and healthy mom my kiddos deserve.

Feel free to add me too!
  • thefishsmom
    thefishsmom Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yay. So glad I found this group. I would love to add some friends! I'm a SAHM of 3 kids. Ages 5,4 and 2! Two boys and a girl. After a recent move with loads of stress I gained quite a bit. I started at 180 at the beginning of Jan and am down to about 173. I would like to get to 130 by October (my 10 year wedding anniversary). I'll send some friend requests when I get back from jazzercise in a few hours.
  • owlcake
    owlcake Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I would love some momma friends too! I have a almost 4 yr old and trying to get fit while trying for #2...Which is taking long time! Going to send requests out.
  • MegMalanson
    MegMalanson Posts: 3 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Add me too!! I am a mother of 2 boys ages 7 and 9 1/2. I have had success losing weight in the past but struggle with keeping it going until I get to my goal weight. After the holidays and such I got up to around 177 which is the highest I have ever been without being pregnant! My goes is to get to 140 goal weight with a dream weight of 135. All my friends on MFP aren't logging right now so I am trying to add some people who are actively trying to lose weight and want support too! After being a stay at home mom for over 9 years, I just started working a part time job as a recess aide while my kids are at school.