open diaries and everyday loggers!

Options

Replies

• pricklyvelvet
    pricklyvelvet Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary to friends, i have however started the Exante diet plan, so only shows their products on there since Friday. But am open to have new friends anyway..
  • jackic15
    jackic15 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have just come back to MFP a week or so ago and am continuing to log every day. I think my diary is open to friends. I am not great at being a healthy eater, but i do try, my problem is I like to eat what I like!
    Have just purchased fitbit flex too, which I link up to here.
    I am always looking for friends and support, so please feel free to add me
  • eyley
    eyley Posts: 95 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hi all,

I've got an Open Diary (to everyone on my friends list) and a plentyful supply of banter / motivation.

I've done the Harcombe diet and lost 2 stone - but fell off the wagon so i'm back down to an overall 12 kg's loss.

Back on it now - although with the 6 Nations and rugby world cup on the way I'll be taking in a lot of beer calories in the not to distant future...

I try to log everyday...so add me if you like.
  • SteveTries
    SteveTries Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I log daily with almost fanatical precision...............except on days where I go off the rails. On those days I conveniently forget to do so :smile:

It's a great tool for getting a reasonably accurate sense of intake and expenditure and I definitely find it inspiring when other people have gone and done their workout whilst I'm sat of the sofa debating whether or not to move....
  • sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    jackic15 wrote: »
    I have just come back to MFP a week or so ago and am continuing to log every day. I think my diary is open to friends. I am not great at being a healthy eater, but i do try, my problem is I like to eat what I like!
    Have just purchased fitbit flex too, which I link up to here.
    I am always looking for friends and support, so please feel free to add me

You will love the Flex it is really inspiring to get you moving. Did you know you can use it to earn supermarket etc vouchers through bounts as well? www.bounts.it if you use my reference brett1102 you can get a starting bonus and so will I. Connect Map mywalk/run Runkeeper and Strava too for even more points.
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends, I log on daily and add food daily, with exceptions such as pub lunch or in hotel. Cook from scratch when I can, but not adverse to calorie counted ready meal in "good for you" or similar range3

Add me if you wish
  • mrs_liz_clark
    mrs_liz_clark Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi guys please feel free to add me my diary is open to friends. I work night shifts so allow my self two cheat days as I can be awake for 36hours or so lol. It would be nice to have new ideas & some other people to keep me from overindulging so often ;)
  • stef237
    stef237 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I log on every day. Except when I had that horrible cough where I was feeling poorly for about 3 weeks. But generally, every day. Cheers! o:)
  • fiona949532
    Options
    I'm still trying to work this out but I'd be happy to share diary etc.

I have to take daily note as then I can see where I'm going wrong.

Feel free to add me if anyone likes
  • jamessteelapim
    jamessteelapim Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Come on Ellie your diary is supposed to be open to everyone - why are you so reticent. You started something by dipping your toe into the water and telling everyone it was warm enough to dive in. Then you disappeared back into the changing room.
    My diary is open to all MFP users and welcome anyone to troll me because of my love of peanut butter and caipahrinia.

jamessteelapim
  • annemie1124
    Options
    My diary is open to friends - I log daily and find it extremely motivating and inspiring to read other members' diaries.
  • allierat84
    allierat84 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I log daily and my diary is open to friends, you can never have too many friends :)
  • Elaine1345
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me also, my diary is open. I log every day too :)
  • judeoconnor66
    judeoconnor66 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My diary is open too. I like to imagine the collective thousands of MFP-ers shaking heads sadly at yet another cheddar entry. Maybe that will be enough to stop me soon?

I'd love to have some MFP friends. Please feel free to add me too.
  • paba40
    paba40 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, mine is open to friends. I logged everyday. and trying new recipes and using my slow cooker this winter. Add me as a friend if you want to share.
  • princesschanteee
    princesschanteee Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends would be great to have more people from the UK! I also log everyday without fail MFP has become my bible aha
  • FatMoojor
    FatMoojor Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    my diary is open to all (I think). Add me as a friend if you are so inclined. I am currently training for a the 100k Thames path challenge and mostly enjoy ultra running as my chosen sport.
    Always interested to chat with more people who enjoy the desire to be out on the trails for a number of hours!
  • sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    FatMoojor wrote: »
    my diary is open to all (I think). Add me as a friend if you are so inclined. I am currently training for a the 100k Thames path challenge and mostly enjoy ultra running as my chosen sport.
    Always interested to chat with more people who enjoy the desire to be out on the trails for a number of hours!

JFI your diary is not open and you asked me to friend you earlier today. Your profile is not filled in so that is not helpful either. It might me a good idea if you checked our profiles before asking to A) see if we may have shared food goals, B are taking more friends at the moment, which I am not and it clearly says please message me before you ask!
    Also I am not logging food at present as I am trying to gain 2 pounds!
  • RichRows
    RichRows Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone..
    My diary is open to friends and I log every day without fail..
    Add me for mutual motivation
  • notyalc66
    notyalc66 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends, i log the good and the bad everyday. Happy if you want to add me.