Stop Beating Ourselves Up Challenge!

Sassiesue86
Sassiesue86 Posts: 21 Member
Hello! I'm a mom of a 3 y/o girl and 1 y/o boy. I've been active on mfp for almost 100 days, the longest I've ever been. I'm proud of myself for being on this long, but why is it that everyday I find something I'm disappointed in myself for even if it's been a great day? Well this is the day that I'm deciding to take a break from beating up on myself. I know creating new habits is all about making small changes every day for a long period of time. Well from now on I'm going to be proud of myself for those small things, and focus on those, and acknowledge something i did today and want to improve on and then let it go. So today, I'm proud of myself for doing my biggest loser dvd before I went to a playdate. I acknowledge that I ate mini marshmallows for no reason except being bored...and I'm acknowledging it and letting it go...Feel free to join in and add me as a friend!

Replies

• Superlissaanne
    Superlissaanne Posts: 30 Member
    I am proud of myself for having a small handful of almonds within the first 30 mins of waking! (My MD has been telling me to do it...but I am always "too busy") I'm proud of myself for making a plan for my workout tonight, instead of just winging it!
  • seamonster111
    seamonster111 Posts: 18 Member
    Great idea SassieSue86! I'm not going to beat myself up for not getting on the treadmill tonight because a friend really needed a good long chat (with a glass of wine!)
  • I am proud of myself for actually telling myself "you can do this" i never had the confidence to do that. I finished my work out with a bang and didnt stop half way thru to say "this is stupid, what was i thinking?" Although my body is hurting. No pain, no gain. Great job ladies for being true with yourselves and having the guts to tell someone your accomplisments and faults.
  • kellybabe05
    kellybabe05 Posts: 9 Member
    I am proud of myself for not throwing in the towel despite struggling!