fighting against the last kilograms ...

Options
hey you!

something about myself:

sorry for my "not every time correct" english! i am from germany and working on my body and my english as well ;)
i am female, 28 years old, 176 high. atm my weight is 66 kg. its ok, but 64 is better (i already had it one month ago) and 62 is my dream weight :D but its so so hard! sitting in the agency the hole day ... working on the weekend as well ... but going to the gym for 3-4 times a week!

the kind of training i like:
kind of HIIT (high intensive interval training) or Tabata
cardio - in- and outside
AND challenges are awesome!
i am open for new ideas of training & co

also try to take care about what i am eating ... thats the biggest challenge i think o.0 its always to much and to unhealthy - but its so unbelievably yummy! just to resist is the hardest part of it ...

it would be nice to have someone who "controls" it all a bit and pester me (and i can do it too ;D ). someone to share the success and the setbacks. to have new ideas for little challenges and so on!

maybe you’re motivated too?? so let me know it as soon as possible! it will be fun! and maybe we can start our own 12 week challenge for example NOW. would you like it?

cheers, nora

Replies

• shealo
    shealo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    30/F - 5'6" - start weight 150 - CW 144 - GW 135

I am an active person dedicated to MFP and looking for some extra motivation and inspiration. I would also like to be held accountable and have someone to check in with, a little healthy competition/friendly motivation would be great!! I have set some recent fitness goals but would love to have more comparison on the food front, I have crazy cravings for sweets and I feel I would benefit from seeing what others eat to stay full and energized through the day. I also tend to choose exercises like HIIT & Tabata along with cardio training/running for my training and think we could be a good fit to help each other drop the last few pounds and become more heathy in our lives. Consider me for your fitness pal