Doctor Recommendations

This is not exactly weight loss challenge related ( hope it is ok, Justin and Katie!) but we moved here 5 months ago and I haven't gotten my act together to find a dentist and doctors. Any recommendations for family dentist, general practice, and OBGYN would be greatly appreciated! We are currently in Amherst.

Replies

• mollykienzler913
    mollykienzler913 Posts: 18 Member
    Dr Kate Atkinson (atkinson family practice)!! Not sure if she has openings but she's my doctor as well as one of my employers!! I've nannied her kids for 2 years :) she even have a therapy dog at her office <3 cannot say enough good things. And she has specialities of all kinds within her practice
  • mollykienzler913
    has**
  • mollykienzler913
    Not sure ab dentist sorry :)
  • mollykienzler913
    In fact, had it not been for her in house nutritionist recommendation (Michelle LaRock) I wouldn't have known about this weight loss challenge OR Energia!
  • Thanks mkienzler I will check her out!
  • justinsgym
    justinsgym Posts: 30 Member
    Hadley family practice is good as well, and they have walk-In hours, which can be really useful!

I would definitely recommend checking out Dr. Hunt for your dentist. He's on amity street in Amherst!
  • sksheilak
    sksheilak Posts: 5 Member
    Dr Hunt for a dentist and the entire Amity St Dental group is excellent!
  • Dr. Spencer Burling of River Valley Chiropractic right on Rte. 9 is a great chiropractor & physical therapist. He is not a crack-your-back type chiro; he is mainly a physical therapist with a whole gym set up for rehab exercises.
  • eb9933
    eb9933 Posts: 15 Member
    I like my dentist a lot--Jim Clayton, in Northampton. If Dr. Atkinson's practice was a bit closer, I'd go see her (I really like the vibe there when I go see Michelle LaRock, who is a fantastic nutritionist and, gives great advice about Energia and WLC, as was said above!).
  • eb9933
    eb9933 Posts: 15 Member
    Oh, and Hampshire OB-GYN (also in Northampton) has always been great. If she's still there, I highly recommend Amy Metzger; she cares about your whole health picture.
  • sasool
    sasool Posts: 6 Member
    Baystate Obgyn (bogg.com) they have offices in south Hadley springfield, west springfield etc. I love all the doctors especially dr junila and dr case !
  • Thank you, everyone! This is really helpful.