Gamer buddies

Options
faely
faely Posts: 144 Member
Hi all :)

Anyone play GW2 or LoL? I don't play near as often as I used to - fresh air is great, who knew?? But, I am looking for more people to play or chat with when I do play. In GW2 I play alone now and it gets boring :disappointed:

Replies

• x_Minerva_x
    x_Minerva_x Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I haven't played GW2 in absolute ages. Has it gotten any better, or does it still feel like it's missing something?

I happened upon a post saying that ESO is going to be buy to play come March. I'd totally be down with re-installing it, and giving that another shot - not so sure about GW2 though, to be honest.

How do you feel about the current state of GW2?
  • MagJam2004
    MagJam2004 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    ESO will be subscription free? This has made my morning. There is hope now for the middle class working man!

I get the lonely feeling. It was what drove me to join my first ever guild in Age of Conan. While I don't have GW2, I'd encourage you to be bold and pug out if you can. Some good small group questing is a great way to meet some routine party members. Best of luck Fae.
  • JeffInJax
    JeffInJax Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I play league of legends when I have time. Feel free to add me, IGN: BloodyFiesta
  • faely
    faely Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Imo, GW2 is way better than it was 2 years ago, although I'm not thrilled with one or two of the changes, but they've added massive content, changed up some of the group-style play, PvP and WvW have gotten overhauled. They're coming out with their first expansion pack. The previews looked great - new profession, guild halls, masteries (will give you additional skills, sorta like having a second profession) among other things.

I have always had my own fairly large guilds in MMO's I play. GW2 was different because someone else asked me to start playing so I joined the big guild they were in. I ended up leaving that guild and no longer play with that person so I am all by my lonesome in my own guild now lol Maybe there's another guild I can look into, or recruit into my own haha

Thanks, Jeff, I will look you up :)
  • x_Minerva_x
    x_Minerva_x Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hmm, maybe I'll give GW2 a second look then. Albeit, ESO going free to play has me absolutely stoked.
  • E_Goldfish
    E_Goldfish Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I play GW2, but haven't really put a lot of hours in since around November. I'll likely get back in there when the new expansion drops.