Feb 2015 Goals

Options
mfp2014mfp
mfp2014mfp Posts: 689 Member
Hi all,
Ive been a bit quiet since Christmas, but am back on track now :smile:
Whats everyones goals this month?
How did you all fare in January?
My primary goal this month is to limit processed foods as much as possible, while theres some things I miss, it's made eating at a defecit quite a bit easier!
I'm starting at 207 pounds looking to get to 200 by the end of the month.
Wish me luck and looking forward to hearing everyones Feb goals :smile:

Replies

• gonna_do_it_56
    gonna_do_it_56 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi, January got off to a slow start but have managed a loss.I am doing 5:2 diet and am on week 8 of c25k.I am hoping Febraury sees further loss...Good luck mfp2014mfp...we can do this !!!
  • mfp2014mfp
    Options
    Thanks! You've always been a great cheerleader on my friends list! I have been doing 5:2, but am thinking of going to 6:1 just because I dont think Im easting quite enough on my non-fast days. Well done on sticking with c25k!!
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    I will continue my half marathon training through February and hope to continue to maintain my current weight. January I ran almost as many miles as I cycled for the first time ever!
  • mfp2014mfp
    Options
    Wow that's an amazing personal milestone, well done! Looking forward to hearing how you go in Feb :smile:
  • Naybelline
    Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I'm back at the gym now and semi healthy eating, it'll come! lol I have a holiday to plan this year so need to drop a few dress sizes at least!
  • gonna_do_it_56
    Options
    Holidays are good incentives!!
  • Naybelline
    Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Yes I'm going to Florida! whoop lol :#
  • mojox2003
    mojox2003 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone well I have started off the year badly but im back on track again im determind to loose a stone in the next 6 weeks, Then see how I go from there.
  • mfp2014mfp
    Options
    Oh nice Nay! Florida sounds amazing!
    @Mojo yeah I had a bad start to the year too, after 3 weeks with my fiance I went back up 17 pounds lol, mostly water but damn we eat alot!
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    I must stop eating sushi on Thursday before the Friday weigh-in! (Sodium=water weight gain- EVERY TIME!)
  • gonna_do_it_56
    Options
    Yep Ceci I do it all the time! I try to be even more sensible on Thursday but it never works lol!
  • mfp2014mfp
    Options
    I was just thinking the same thing! Why am I a sodium nut the day before weigh in? I think it's because I fast the day before. :smiley: