Transfer of data MFP > Fitbit

Options
I've linked my Fitbit to MyFitness pal account, I've then added food to MyFitnesspal, but it isn's appearing in 'Calories eaten' in my Fitbit app. Any thoughts?

Replies

• sryan921
    sryan921 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Maybe your fitbit hasn't synced yet? Once it syncs all the info should be there
  • lak200
    lak200 Posts: 26
    Options
    i was wondering the same. i just got the fitbit today but i've been using MFP for over a month - will it only sync current data?
  • farmwifenmom
    farmwifenmom Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    how do I sync my fitbit to my fitness pal account?
  • OBU712
    OBU712 Posts: 1
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I'm having the same issues. Been using MFP for a month or so. Been using fitbit for a few days now. MFP tells me it is synced but have yand et to have any food, calorie or exercise data transfer. I also synced RunDouble and none of its info shows either.
  • cpnpd922
    cpnpd922 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was having issues with my data not transferring. After doing some checking I realized I had an old MFP account I hadn't used in about 4 years. My fitbit had synced to the old account. I deleted the old MFP and re-synced to the current one. Now everything is working correctly. If you have an old account, you might check there and see if that's where your data is going.
  • cpnpd922
    cpnpd922 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    how do I sync my fitbit to my fitness pal account?

Once you are logged in to your MFP account, go to the "APPS" tab. Find the app labeled "Fitbit Tracker" and click connect. Then just follow the directions. Only takes about 2 minutes if your slow like me.
  • monicanuk
    Options
    You may also need to power off/restart your phone. I was having this problem and I manually entered the calories in my Fitbit. Once I powered off the phone the calories from my fitness pal were there plus the ones I had entered. Does anyone know how to delete a manual entry from Fitbit?