Like Minded Lushes February 2015

Options

Replies

• amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    My first time checking in on February! I had a lushy weekend, went to Winter Park and drank Friday, Saturday, Sunday. But started to feel a chest cold coming on, so no workout. Will try to workout tonight:
    Monday=0
    Tuesday=1 drink at the hairdressers...
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Ooooo, Winter Park sounds fun, Amy!

Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - will be 0
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Two vodka and ruby red last night.
    Scale has stayed down since the 10 pounds I lost in depression mode. Now if I could just kick start my butt to do some exersize other than playing tug of war with Bodi.

glad Langston is a good baby.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-3 beers
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday-think I'll go with another zero!!!
  • rjadams
    Options
    I went a litte crazy last night. I was just very tense so I drank my dinner. Oh well.
  • amysj303
    Options
  • amysj303
    Options
    that was for you, Robin!
    I did not drink my dinner, but I have to drink hot liquids to keep from coughing so I drank enough tea to float a boat. I almost made a hot buttered rum, but refrained after checking the calorie count!
    Monday=0
    Tuesday=1
    Wednesday=0
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Lenny got a free movie ticket from movie tavern.....trying to hold off until sunday to go but seed has already been planted to go tonight....I am going to try not to water it!!! UNLESS I can leave work 1/2 hour early to hit the treadmill for a bit before the movie??!!!! We shall see!!!
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I'm with you amy. I'm still hacking up a lung everyday. This stuff is nasty.
    sat-0
    sun-0
    mon-0
    tues-0
    wed-0
    thurs-0
    I'm hoping to feel better by the weekend.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-3 beers
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday-1 long island and 4 glasses of wine

Definitely something tonight, just not sure what!
  • rjadams
    Options
    Thank you Amy!

Okay only one glass of wine last night. I had dinner with a friend and I don't like to drive after more than one. It was really tasty thai food but I feel the sodium this morning.

Tonight being friday I will probably attack a whole bottle of red something. It is very rainy and dreary so red wine it is.
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I was very good yesterday with food, working out and wine =} Unfortunately today I have more shoveling to prepare for the three days it's supposed to snow next week. I'm loving all the calorie torching though.

And it's Friday so obviously wine later especially after shoveling, a work out and some housework.

Happy Friday all :flowerforyou:
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Fri - 3 beers
  • zippo32
    Options
    Sat - 4 drinks
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    The snow has started so I'm going to have my coffee, work out then plop my butt on the couch with some wine and wait for The Walking Dead!!!!! :#
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Awesome weekend!!!!!
    Friday,we just laid low, cause Lenny wasn't feeling so hot. 1 beer and 2 glasses of wine.
    Saturday, we had my nephews bday party (4 beers) and then we went out to dinner for my mom's bday (1 beer and 2 manhattans). When we got home we had a bourbon and coke.
    Sunday-4 beers
    Monday-0

I could use a day off. Tomorrow we have a retirement party, of sorts, for Lenny's coworker at the brewpub down the street, so beers shall be flowing, especially since I know about 3 of the 30+ people that will be there, I will need some social lubrication :wink:
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    still got the 0's going. at this rate I should probably shoot for sober February....altho the husband's and my anniversary is this week..28 years. I'm thinking I'll manage a drink for that.
    I am feeling better though..still got the congestion and cough but i don't feel like death.
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Kate- sounds like a great weekend!
    Sydney- Glad you are feeling better and grats on the zeros!
    I had lab work done for my yearly physical- the triglycerides were way out of wack. :(
    Have to face the Dr on Friday- no doubt will get chewed out. Better have a few drinks before the appointment. That would work out - right? ;)
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    I've been keeping up with the wine most nights, but usually just a couple glasses. However, I drank a bottle, plus a glass, plus a beer and pumped and dumped on Friday night. It was nice to just relax and drink a little in excess, but I don't like how things were a little foggy and I had a horrid headache at 6am. Plus even though my husband was a dear and did all the nightly feedings, I still woke up. I'm thinking getting drunk just isn't worth it right now.....I'll still have some glasses, but probably don't need 6+ drinks. :drinker:

We had a fantastic weekend. It was almost 60 on Saturday and we had a fire early afternoon, then got in the hot tub with mimosas during nap time and had sushi for dinner. Yesterday all 4 of us walked to and form the park and I wasn't too sore. Come on spring!!
  • zippo32
    Options
    Sun - 6 drinks