Groups/Teams

Options
GretchenReine
GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
edited January 2015 in Social Groups
Ok, I have created small groups of 6 people each. I'll send out the list to each person so they know who they're with. The point of the groups is to help with accountability. Help push each other and be there for each other. There 5 separate groups. If you are not friends with everyone in your group, you might want to consider friending each other so you can keep in touch and cheer each other on! This is a long challenge and hopefully it helps each and every one of us!

You can decide amongst yourselves if you want to have a team leader. Nominate someone. Take control. Whichever works for you!

Feel free to come up with names for your teams as well as to use the group to communicate. This group is everyone's...not just mine!

Group 1
scythswife
LHCGuy
ScubaAmyMN
almcneal
Annieminnesota
bharatirats

Group 2
ramseep
Tribbey143
dalissalee
hockeymom95
brrjordan1
Lilymay2

Group 3
deb968
MrsElguapo
Harlows
BriskaLynn
CassieGetsFit2013
sleepymom5

Group 4
doddyftw2014
kathim429
notabrat1
Babygirl928
cyclerjenn
brityson2010

Group 5
GrandmaJackie
mhankosk
hsrunningmom
carhicks
nileighttig
Vaugirard15
lezleeb67

Replies

• notabrat1
    notabrat1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Anyone and everyone please add me!
    Username notabrat1
    Real name Jennifer :) let's do this!
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone.
  • BriskaLynn
    Options
    Group 3!!
  • almcneal
    almcneal Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Am I missing something??? Gret, which team are you on?
  • brityson2010
    brityson2010 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    almcneal wrote: »
    Am I missing something??? Gret, which team are you on?

I was just thinking the same thing!!! You are doing so well having everyone be accountable to someone except you are missing from a group!!! Get yourself in one woman!
  • brityson2010
    Options
    Hey group 4 how is everyone doing so far!?!?
  • kathim429
    kathim429 Posts: 379 Member
    Options

I lost 6 lbs this week...hating burpees!!! lol, how are you doing this week?
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    You aren't missing anything...I am not on a group! I figured that since everyone here is friend/family/etc that it would be hard to "randomly" and objectively put myself on a team. So...I'm just here to cheer everyone on and run this damn ship!!! xx
  • almcneal
    Options
    gkeith1971 wrote: »
    You aren't missing anything...I am not on a group! I figured that since everyone here is friend/family/etc that it would be hard to "randomly" and objectively put myself on a team. So...I'm just here to cheer everyone on and run this damn ship!!! xx

Yeah yeah yeah, I guess that's a good excuse. Just make sure to kick butt and keep your streak going. You're doing great!

• almcneal
    Options
    Hey there Group 1:

scythswife
    LHCGuy
    ScubaAmyMN
    almcneal
    Annieminnesota
    bharatirats

Let's do this. Please add me as a friend so we can cheer each other on in our newsfeed because I keep forgetting about these threads. lol. and I don't want to slack on you guys. Good luck!
  • brityson2010
    Options
    kathim429 wrote: »

I lost 6 lbs this week...hating burpees!!! lol, how are you doing this week?

For some reason I am not getting notifications like I should so I need to set a daily reminder to check in here! That's insanely awesome! Yea, burpees aren't fun at all, but, it's an unfortunate necessity lol. I'm doing ok. Still having trouble with my snacks at night, but doing great during the day and doing great with my workouts!! Just can't seem to get past this plateau of weight loss....I'm just stuck :/
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm apart of group 3, so add me team mates! :)
  • PhatAv8r
    PhatAv8r Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    oh, I almost missed burpee hell!!
  • PhatAv8r
    PhatAv8r Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I've decided I need a team, I'm doing good with nutrition, but Saturday was the first time to force myself out the door