Turbo Fire Help!

Options
I am currently almost done with my 3rd week of Turbo Fire. I am following the schedule that comes with the DVDs. I am getting very frustrated because I have only lost 4 lbs. It's not like I don't have much weight to lose either! I'm 5'5" and 184lbs. I would like to be around 150lbs for my first goal. I am currently eating around 1300 - 1400 calories a day.
-
Anyone have any suggestions?? Do I just need to stick it out?? Maybe 3 weeks is too soon and my body is building muscle?? I don't know. Any help or suggestions would be great!!!

Thank you!!

Replies

• Kennedygal
    Kennedygal Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am also doing turbo fire! Just started it back up a few weeks ago. I had a baby a few months ago but before I had the baby I lost about 20 pounds with turbo fire. For me it was very important to eat healthy and clean with this program. I recently purchased the polar Bluetooth heart rate belt and OMG it is amazing! I am able to see exactly how many calories I burn which has been anywhere from 300-700 for different TF classes. TF is no joke! (Especially turbo 45 and turbo 55) That's been motivating for me and it is proof that it is working. I have a goal of losing about 25-30 pounds. (Have to fit in a bridesmaid outfit by May...eeekk!) so far I've lost 2-3 pounds with the program. If you need any motivation please feel free to add me. I am looking for people to help motivate me as well!! My advice is to not give it! It definitely works and yes you will build up muscle! :)
  • mariacolumbus
    mariacolumbus Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Just want to encourage you and say stay with it. I've done TF before and you will see results. It took me 3-4 weeks before I really started seeing significant changes. Along with the cardio in TF, you might want to think about some strength training for toning.I'm doing Body Beast and T25 now and love the combo.