Stepping Out of Comfort Zone!

Options
kayjosh2422
kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
Since you are dropping weight have you done anything out of your comfort zone? I just made reservations for my wedding anniversary. It will be our 25th and I wanted something special. I have made reservations for a weekend in March for a nice hotel and a zipline tour. I am terrified of heights but I know this is something my hubby would love and now that I am below the max. weight I feel good about doing something I would not have been able to do before. I will be nervous I know but I look forward to this trip. I really hope I can drop more weight before our trip, I think that might make me feel a tad more secure as I zip so far above the ground! lol

Replies

• Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I've been going to zumba classes for 4 1/2 years. And I just registered to become a zumba instructor. Im so nervous but excited too!!
  • lwdllc
    lwdllc Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Great Job Kay! Let us know how it goes!!! I'd be pretty terrified!!! I joined the gym and have managed to make it through a Hydrofit class, a yoga class (I have done this in the past) as well as my first Spin Class tonight!!!! My goal is to get to 3 or 4 classes every week
  • kayjosh2422
    kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    great job guys!!! It's scary yet exciting coming out of our skin