485?

Options
Colorful12
Colorful12 Posts: 18 Member
Are there really that many of us T1ds on MyFitnessPal? Not seeing recent posts. I have had type 1 for 42 years, since I was 7. I have 80 to 100 pounds to lose but if I think about numbers instead of getting more mobile I will go nuts!

Ruth

Replies

• T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    There are more than that, but with groups being difficult to find now, a lot of MFPers are not members of this group.
  • atomiclauren
    atomiclauren Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Yeah - I totally forgot about groups here - until right now! :o
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    It's unfortunate... the groups are much better, IMO, than the forums as a whole. You get a lot of the regulars on the main forums that either respond to topics they do not understand or are just plain rude even when they do understand. There is definitely a 'clique' in the main MFP forums. These groups are much more useful.
  • peaceandak47
    peaceandak47 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I totally forgot about being part of any of my groups and just saw this... T1 on an insulin pump for 15 years. feel free to add!
  • carolinatx
    carolinatx Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I wish it would alert you when someone posts in a group - I seldom just go on here to check it out because posts are infrequent but would be on here if mfp alerted me to responses to my posts or posts to groups I'm part of :/