Day 3 of T25!

Options
embritar
embritar Posts: 8 Member
I have gone from living a pretty sedentary lifestyle, to waking up at 5 am and doing T25. So far, I am loving it! Its exciting, It hurts in a really amazing way. I am so sore by the end of the day its insane. But I still get up every day and do it! I have also been eating healthier and drinking a lot of water, and I feel amazing. I hope that my enthusiasm stays consistent, I have a lot of weight to loose!

Replies

• abanana112077
    abanana112077 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That's awesome I'm on my 4th day of beta. Its still tough but I feel stronger and amazing. Stick with it your worth it! :)
  • ayannasmith717
    Options
    I'm on my 4th day of Beta as well. I also feel stronger and lighter.
  • RoseyDgirl
    RoseyDgirl Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    My t25 is on a truck and out for delivery. So excited to start exercising again. Wish the postman would arrive already.
  • samanthaannbirks
    Options
    Starting T25 on Monday after my 6 week post partum check up. Just had 2nd baby via c section. Really need some motivation! Looking to lose 35 lbs
  • alavy
    alavy Posts: 2
    Options
    I just started T25 yesterday after not working out consistently for 5 years. I hurt my back and after it healed I would re injury it every time I started to work out again. So I just quit from the fear. But I'm tired of not doing anything & slowly watching the pounds & inches add up, so I'm back at it. I need this to work for me. I need to be happy with my body again, I want to lose the pounds, inches & lazy attitude.