postpartum exercise

Options
Hey everyone
I am almost 8 weeks post partum and wanting to lose this weight..I've been stuck at the same weight for a month. Looking to lose about 45 pounds. Any pointers? I am breast feeding and apparently it doesn't do anything to help me lose.

Replies

• kay20122
    Options
    I'm 12 weeks post partum, doing the kayla itsines workout. It's perfect for me because I can do it at home with my baby
  • imapyt27
    Options
    Hey everyone
    I am almost 8 weeks post partum and wanting to lose this weight..I've been stuck at the same weight for a month. Looking to lose about 45 pounds. Any pointers? I am breast feeding and apparently it doesn't do anything to help me lose.

• imapyt27
    Options
    I am 5 weeks postpartum. I think that u should definitely listen to your body. I had a c section and my stomach still hurts just from doing light chores. But this is my third pregnancy and in the previous I lost weight by drinking lots of water, watching what I ate n WALKING with baby in the stroller. Also I love exercise dvds. Amazon has cheap used ones.
  • mommaporter11
    mommaporter11 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I will be 9 weeks postpartum this Saturday an I have been at a stand still with my weight until about a week ago. If you have ondemand there's a jillian michaels video called beginners 30 day shred an it's easy low impact but amazing I've lost 7lbs in Just about two weeks doing it everyday! It's only a 20min video so it's manageable to get it done with the kiddos lol my 4 year old likes to do it with me :)
  • scubadonia
    Options
    I have been walking loops around the neighborhood with my youngest two in the stroller, and I have been doing planks of the baby and randomly do a yoga pose around the house :)
  • samanthaannbirks
    Options
    6 weeks post partum on Friday after 2nd c section. Starting t 25 on Monday looking to lose 35 lbs