SHOUT IT OUT!! What area are you all from?

Options

Replies

• nupur012
    Options
    Hi I am from India..joined to get support from fellow members on weight loss.
  • staciedawnsmith
    staciedawnsmith Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm from O'fallon, Mo which is about 30 minutes west of St Louis
  • mayakiss
    mayakiss Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Currently living in San Diego, CA.
    If you are in SD too please add me as a friend. Also looking for a walking buddy on Sunday mornings.
  • Journeywithyou
    Journeywithyou Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    @staciedawnsmith I know O'Fallon used to live in St. Charles before moving to Columbia!
  • Cray129
    Cray129 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am from Oxford, Ms, originally from New Castle,Pa.
  • lindseymp2015
    lindseymp2015 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Near Des Moines Iowa
  • archanajoyce
    archanajoyce Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm from Chennai, India. Currently living in UAE!
  • aSaltandBattery
    aSaltandBattery Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Dragonwolf wrote: »
    NY, but not NYC ;)

I used to live not far from Jamestown, on the south side of the NY/PA border, so I totally get the "I'm from X. No...the other 3/4 of the state...")

Haha yes! Exactly this :) I'm up closer toward Lake Ontario, definitely "the sticks"

• MeepleMuppet
    MeepleMuppet Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Look at all the Sconnies! *waves* I'm in Madison , Wisconsin. Originally from a town north of Milwaukee.
  • ambaa1982
    Options
    Hello, ladies! I am from MA but I'm living in Maryland now.

Found out I had PCOS two years ago at 30 years old when I started trying to have a family.

I also found out my thyroid was out of whack and I was unable to lose weight despite any diet or exercise I tried. Now that I have medication for the thyroid I have started losing weight and hope that being a better weight will minimize my PCOS symptoms.
  • ambaa1982
    Options
    I'm from Chennai, India. Currently living in UAE!

I was just in Chennai a couple of weeks ago. Lovely city! It inspired me to expand my languages from English and Hindi to include Tamil.

• TeraJo
    TeraJo Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am just outside of Cleveland Ohio! Just moved last November, diagnosed last summer. Would love to meet new people, gain/offer support, and make friends! :)
  • MsBeverleyH
    MsBeverleyH Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    New to the group, and from Ottawa (Ontario)!

Was diagnosed a few years ago, but didn't really think much of it at the time. Oops.

Anyone is welcome to add me if they'd like. I'm on fairly regularly and enjoy having the social reason for logging in every day.
  • ravenstar25
    ravenstar25 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm in new orleans and this is crazy week right now
    lol
  • actressrobert
    Options
    I'm from Alton, Illinois near St. Louis, MO. New here!
  • Tinktaylor810
    Tinktaylor810 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Sunderland UK. Was diagnosed with PCOS just after Christmas. Could do with some support from those who are going through the same situation :smiley:
  • sveltegonnabe
    Options
    I'm from Silver Spring, MD. Close to DC. I've had PCOS for 9 years but was just formally diagnosed.
  • LifeInAWay
    LifeInAWay Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey all. New to the group here. Currently in Spokane, WA.
  • cpcrouch
    cpcrouch Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Currently living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras (from the USA originally). Recently diagnosed and on metformin to try to help balance out.
  • sc00typuff
    sc00typuff Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm from Regina, Saskatchewan (Canada)
    I am new to the group, and looking for friends :)