Gluten free/dairy free protein!

Options
Not sure if anyone is aware but juice plus protein powder is gluten free :-) I love it and use it after my workouts. I got mine from a lady on Facebook
www.facebook.com/yourjourneytohealthy
Are there any other gluten free/dairy free protein powders available?

Replies

• canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Vega is GF low fat & low carb and vegan. I also like the taste - it's ok with water but awesome with almond milk. Also Garden of Life RAW Cacao vegan protein powder is pretty good - also GF organic, low carb & low fat.
  • Yogafit28
    Yogafit28 Posts: 30 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Vega is my absolute favorite as well. I normally use their nutritional shakes though because of all the superfoods and vitamins they pack in. The mocha kind I have now has 20 grams of protein, but you can also buy amazing (vegan) protein powders from them :) By far the best health food brand for protein IMO and they're all gluten free as far as I know.
  • Sandra_Curtis
    Sandra_Curtis Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    NOW Pea Protein is gluten/dairy/soy/nut free. No flavors or sweeteners. Buy it at Whole Foods. ctyvgijcbqo7.jpg
  • sing809
    sing809 Posts: 54 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Costco sells Orgain Chocolate Protein Powder that is vegan and gluten free. I like to add a few scoops to a gluten free black bean brownie recipe to boost the protein.
  • alicjakrol
    alicjakrol Posts: 13 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I've been using PlantFusion protein powders (dairy free - gluten free - vegan - soy free); I usually get it from amazon. I found this has the most protein per scoop, and the least calories, and it tastes good; mixes well (not gritty).
  • sing809
    sing809 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Body Nutrition just came out with a new vegan, gluten free protein powder called Gardenia. They sell samples on their website. I buy their regular protein powders, but I tried a couple samples of this and thought they were good, better than the Orgain.