anyone still active...?

Options
Salam..
wanted to know if anyone is still active on this group??
Need some friends who's diarys are open and who log daily. :)

Replies

• Maryam2014mfp
    Options
    Walaikum assalam. I joined this group a few days ago. :)
  • haleema93
    Options
    :)
    just thought i'd put a message out on the forum as this group seems very quiet...
  • CyberTurbanX
    CyberTurbanX Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    From what I have noticed this group is not very active. There is usually a new post ever month or so but not many people respond.
  • creole_muslimah
    Options
    Im here and active! Been logging exercise every day and most meals. I slacked off.
  • ShrinkingMuslimah
    Options
    Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullah,
    I'm here and active, don't have an open diary because I don't use it much. I track the old fashioned way with a pen and paper :)
    I log on almost every day though to read the forums, and keep updated with people who have added me.
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    السلام عسيكم
    The group itself isn't very active, although it would be fun to change that, with daily support and challenges :D

I do log daily though, and I love having active friends on here - anyone can add me
  • diyanthrogal
    Options
    Assalaam `alaykum. I started recently to be more active on MFP, so I've been logging in for about 2 weeks now. InshaAllah I can keep it up; it has helped me a lot these past few weeks. I only have a handful of friends myself, the more the merrier, so any other lady can add me as well (sorry guys).
  • striving_muslimah
    Options
    A'salaamu alaykum wa'rahmatu Allah wa'barakaatuhu,

This group really does need some livening up for sure. I'm pretty active on my profile and would appreciate having some active friends to keep my motivation going. So far, I only have two of those, my sister and a mutual MFP friend. Feel free to add me if you're active on MFP, too (sisters only). :D
  • Mahsaa18
    Mahsaa18 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    salaam
  • complicatedmoves
    complicatedmoves Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm active!
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    I've been here and active for two years! I log daily and my diary is open, good days and bad are there for all to see! Active sisters are welcome to add me. :)
  • emcemayo
    emcemayo Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    assalam alaiykum <3<3<3
    ust to bump the room
  • Tammer81
    Tammer81 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    السلام عليكم و رحمة الله تعالى و بركاته

Still active, for the last 55 days consecutively at least; please feel free to add me for the sake of الله سبحانه و تعالى.
  • locotoro
    locotoro Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    bump, Still Active and stripping the fat away on a daily basis. By gosh I've found the secret!
  • Fitfabulousme
    Fitfabulousme Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Share the secret :(