Weekly Tread: 16th to 22nd feb

Options
snaps27
snaps27 Posts: 960 Member
Hey moms, how are you all doing this week?

My son's 2nd birthday was this weekend and I defiantly had too many treats. And still trying to nurse a cold. I think the weather really affects my mood. I have 20 more pounds to loose and I have been stuck...need to kick my you know what back into gear!

Replies

• sm113
    sm113 Posts: 3
    Options
    I understand the weather thing. I work nights and no sunlight-wether it be from clouds or nightfall, can put a damper on mood. Try to get those feel good endorphins movin'! A brisk walk or just turning up the music and dancing while you do housework (BTW my kids think is SO silly & fun, well at least my little ones, not so much my 12yr old). Good luck, you're almost there!
  • calcote05
    calcote05 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I struggled over the weekend! Hoping to get myself in gear this week! Things are hectic during the week, but I tend to do better when I am not just sitting at home.
  • lsb11
    lsb11 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Definitely struggled over the long holiday weekend, took a camping trip with the family, and didn't exactly eat as good as I planned, and drank way too much. I had come down with the flu last week, and couldn't eat, so I lost a few pounds, not a great way to lose, but I'll take it :)
    Finally feeling better so I can get back in the gym. Good luck to you all, hope you have a good week.