What is everyone having on their pancakes tonight?

plantboy2
plantboy2 Posts: 224 Member
I'm a bit of a purist: lemon juice and cinnamon sugar, perhaps maple syrup

Replies

• jessocoaks
    jessocoaks Posts: 9 Member
    Sugar and lemon
  • sarahgemini
    sarahgemini Posts: 11 Member
    Sugar and lemon on one, banana and icecream on the other, but only small amounts!
  • honeynutloop
    honeynutloop Posts: 271 Member
    Had blueberry pancakes with lemon and sugar. Yum!
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    some had ham & grated cheddar, some had sugar & lemon juice, one had home made jam, one had honey, and now I am stuffed
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,523 Member
    Didn't get home until 11 so and they had all been eaten. My children claimed they were doing me a favour...
  • soniee
    soniee Posts: 6 Member
    I made 'Bancakes' yesterday, they are a brilliant breakfast 250 cals. Use one ripe banana mashed, add one egg, whisk it all up together, add a pinch of baking soda. Fry 2 batches to make 2 bancakes (obviously), in small tbsp of coconut oil, flip, add small drop of agarve and a handfull of blueberries. Gluten free, wheat free, good fat to cook with.
  • plantboy2
    plantboy2 Posts: 224 Member
    ^
    ^
    Nobody likes a show off ;)
  • TrickyDisco
    TrickyDisco Posts: 2,869 Member

soniee wrote: »
    I made 'Bancakes' yesterday, they are a brilliant breakfast 250 cals. Use one ripe banana mashed, add one egg, whisk it all up together, add a pinch of baking soda. Fry 2 batches to make 2 bancakes (obviously), in small tbsp of coconut oil, flip, add small drop of agarve and a handfull of blueberries. Gluten free, wheat free, good fat to cook with.

Those sound lovely soniee ... I must try making them, love coconut oil, agarve and blueberries, delicious!
    (will use a little silken tofu and soya milk though as I don't eat eggs)