Bringing Back The Challenges! Day 1 Challenge 2/16

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Hello, everyone!

As everyone has probably guessed...The original creator of the group doesn't frequent MyFitnessPal anymore. So in order to keep this group going we have to bring it upon ourselves to make our own challenges. I'm going to try and take up the helm! Every morning, I'm going to post a different challenge! Some may be easy, others not so much...I will be bringing back challenges that the original creator, shovav91, of the group did because they were pretty good and fun to do! Anyway I am working on a whole year worth of challenges starting today!

Today's challenge is....help me with creating this challenge a day! Post a challenge you guys would like to participate in! It doesn't have to be just physical fitness either, it can be cooking, or something that can just improve our lives in general!

I am kind of excited to start this back up and I hope you will stick with me in my attempt to do this.

Thanks so much in advance and have a good day!

Replies

• LuckyMe2017
    LuckyMe2017 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I appreciate your leadership here!
  • jmc1025
    jmc1025 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Can we do a water intake challenge?
  • Auna37
    Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Oh most definitely! I was thinking of doing a multiple part challenge and a month long event challenge in the summer for people to start working more water into their daily routine!
  • jmc1025
    jmc1025 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Great! I'm excited and ready to go! Looking forward to it.
  • kmims30901
    Options
    Im excited! How about a certain amount of calories to burn in a week or day?
  • Maybe a challenge that takes out bread or pasta for a day.
  • boiu5354
    boiu5354 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Sounds great!!! Glad to see this group back! How bout mileage challenges for runners or walkers? Push-ups? Burpees?