Booksandbeaches - Rosita or Tara

Replies

• RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    RICK!

Just kidding ;)

Though I think people would have been more upset if I had said Darryl...
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I think because the main group has taken a few emotional blows recently it will be someone from Abraham's group. Maybe Rosita or Eugene.
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Definitely Rosita or Tara. Despite his failings, Eugene's pretty affable. I feel like they'll keep him around for a bit at least for some comic relief.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    I don't know how they'll do it tastefully.....but we know Judith can't last much longer.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Not Eugene..you know because he is smarter than you... :D
  • RBXChas
    Options
    Jennloella wrote: »
    I don't know how they'll do it tastefully.....but we know Judith can't last much longer.

I read yesterday in an article that interview the current and former executive producers. The former EP said that the writers wanted to kill her off a long time ago, but he didn't want to because she represents hope and innocence. The current EP basically says the same thing. So unless they're really messing with us, I doubt she's on her way out anytime soon. Hopefully not!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    If Judith can't die then Carl can't either, because with Tyreese gone he's the super-convenient constant babysitter.

Maybe I would change my vote to Rosita because I thought I saw Abraham trying to flirt with Sasha which could be a tell from the writers. But no, I'll stick with Eugene. Natural selection means the weak go down.
  • Peanut_321
    Peanut_321 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    For me, I would say Glenn or Maggie. It isn't because they are weak, it's because they love each other so much that they would do anything for one another. I really hope they don't die though, that would just hurt my already bruised heart.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Options
    I think Judith won't die because my theory is somehow her blood will be the key to a vaccination or some kind of medication that might save what is left of the human race.
  • RBXChas
    Options
    I'll stick with Abraham, though I like him a lot more these days :)
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    After his backstabbing I want Gabriel to go next!
  • ELMunque
    ELMunque Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Does it have to be someone in our group?
    I choose Gabriel or Pete
  • sofaking6
    Options
    Now I'm torn - on the one hand Eugene finally stood up and fought, on the other hand that is JUST the kind of false lead the writers love to give. Can I choose Eugene or Rosita?
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Gabriel isn't gonna make it too much longer. I'm not going to make any guesses about the Alexandrites because if s**t goes down, a lot of them will be wiped out.

But the real question is - will we see Morgan again this season?
  • RBXChas
    Options
    Gabriel isn't gonna make it too much longer. I'm not going to make any guesses about the Alexandrites because if s**t goes down, a lot of them will be wiped out.

But the real question is - will we see Morgan again this season?

That was the first thing I said to my husband at the end of the episode - I wonder if Morgan will show up in the next episode!

I would be happy to see Gabriel go. These people have literally saved your life multiple times, and then you betray them. He deserves Noah's gruesome death, frankly.
  • sofaking6
    Options
    I'm not picking Gabriel just because I actually want him dead. Same for Pete and Nicholas.

So agree that Gabriel should have a really awful death.
  • Booksandbeaches
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I think Carol needs to take Gabriel to the woods, tie him to a tree, and let the walkers eat him alive. That's the kind of death he needs.
    It seems like on this show the good people get gruesome deaths and villains die quickly. Like the Governor. I wanted him to die slowly. Hershel had a worse death getting hacked the way he did or Noah being eaten alive. But the Termites died fast. A shot to the head was all. Not fair, man...not fair.. lol
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I think Carol needs to take Gabriel to the woods, tie him to a tree, and let the walkers eat him alive. That's the kind of death he needs.
    It seems like on this show the good people get gruesome deaths and villains die quickly. Like the Governor. I wanted him to die slowly. Hershel had a worse death getting hacked the way he did or Noah being eaten alive. But the Termites died fast. A shot to the head was all. Not fair, man...not fair.. lol
    You're not kidding! After Hershel's horrible end, seeing the Governor just be stabbed, then shot in the head was infuriating. He deserved so much worse!

Like everyone else, I'd be happy to see Gabriel go, but it feels like Tara or Rosita are going to be next up on the chopping block. Tara, especially, in her current state. Sticking with one of those two.

(I can't believe none of us voted for Noah! I wasn't terribly surprised to see him go, but it was seriously awful the way he did.)