Mom of 3... new here. Needing friends to keep me accountable!

Options
2»

Replies

• fitjulz40in12
    fitjulz40in12 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I would love to have more friends support. I'm a mother of three - 10,9, and 6. Busy busy. I was able to lose the weight between the first and second, but after the second I only lost some weight. After number 3 - I haven't really been able to lose it at all. I'm just starting on my journey and feeling so successful. I am 1/4 of the way to my goal now!
  • MilesMommy126
    Options
    I just had my first little guy in December. Looking for mommy friends to help motivate me to get it all done.
  • snaps27
    snaps27 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    congrats on having your little one and welcome!
  • GetmySEXYback1
    GetmySEXYback1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new to the group and need friends! I just had my 2nd baby boy 3 months ago. I have lost all the pregnancy weight but I need to lose inches to get into my prepregnancy clothes. I also want to lose about 30lbs to get to where I was before I had my 1st baby. Please add me
  • imapyt27
    Options
    amykate751 wrote: »
    32 y/o mom of 3 littles... Ages 9 yrs, 7 yrs, & 7 months. Previously lost 50 lbs after baby no. 2, and trying to do it again!! Starting at 192 with a goal weight of 135-140 lbs. I'm a flight nurse in the Air National Guard & love to run! I've got 2 half marathons under my belt & hope to get back into it. I'd love to add some friends here for a little motivation & accountability. Also amy.way on Instagram. Thanks!!

• ezeb35
    ezeb35 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Mother of 4 ...3 boys n a girl. Trying to lose 20kg for ages. Just can't do it. Need motivation and support. feel free to add me ladies.
  • ambercharl
    ambercharl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. Without the accountability I fail every time.
  • scubadonia
    Options
    Add me too! I have a 7 year old, 2 year old, and 6 week old. Trying to drop the baby weight once and for all. I have logged for 30 days in a row as of today, and the accountability is really motivating :)
  • shellssz
    shellssz Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    hey mamas, I have an 11 month old son. Finally lost the baby weight and then some... looking to lose a few more to be at my goal weight and then working on toning. Need some support and will also give support. I added a bunch of you from this thread, add me if you want to :)
  • mommaporter11
    mommaporter11 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Just had my 2nd baby on 12-13-14 an I gained about 100lbs with her! I'm a new SAHM an my hubby works 10-15hr days So you could say I am in desperate need of some motivating friends lol ☺️
  • MusicMom76
    Options
    I need friends and accountability, too. I work from home, have a girl (4), and baby boy (3 months). I'm currently around 181, and want to get to 135 by Christmas.
  • lm0106
    lm0106 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too, I have 3 girls 5 1/2, 3 and 6 months, been trying to lose the baby weight since my second was born, I put on 3 stone with her!! Would love some support on the journey
  • dessiepenn
    dessiepenn Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 5 weeks postpartum with my second. My first is 19 months. I need to lose 30 lbs. I would love some more friends on mfp. :)...
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Mom of 2, 4 year old and 5 mo old. I'm hoping to put my 1st half marathon under my belt this summer. Already signed up so I'm getting my butt into gear (sorta LOL) I'm about 180 ish and hoping to get down to 150. Add me if you want. I try to be motivating when I can, all us mom's know how busy we can get! Some days I only log in my breakfast LOL :)