Fitbit charge HR

Options
judychicken
judychicken Posts: 937 Member
I just got a Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate + Activity Wristband today for my Birthday. Does anyone have one do you like it? I have a Flex and I love that.

Replies

• editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    I love my Flex. I ordered a plum Charge HR from Fitbit on Jan. 6. They say it won't ship 'til the end of March.
  • Fooby2
    Fooby2 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have one, love it so far but just my second day!
  • Cilenia
    Cilenia Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Ive had it for 3 weeks and im in love. Had a flex before that too, but i prefer my charge hr :smile:
  • Cre27
    Cre27 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Are you having any issues with the Charge HR?
  • melissa968
    melissa968 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I've had my Charge HR since Christmas and I don't know what I would do without it now!
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I have had mine since tues night, so far I love it.
    This is my first fitbit.
  • ryankingsley27
    Options
    My wife and I have had ours for 3 weeks.... Cant imagine not having it! No problems so far that I can tell. This is my first fitbit and my wife used to have a flex. She likes the Charge HR much more than the flex!
  • glassgallm
    glassgallm Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Love my charge hr. I've had it for 2 months now. No issues.
  • KatyLBC
    KatyLBC Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I love my Charge HR. I've been wearing it for a few weeks and haven't had any trouble. It syncs perfectly with MFP, logs my sleep and is a breeze to wear!
  • tammylotz9
    tammylotz9 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just got mine 3 days ago. This is my first tracking device. I love it so far. I think it will give me motivation to get more steps in a day!
  • Jmatacz
    Jmatacz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I previously used a polar ft4 which i loved but am hoping my new charge hr supercedes it!
  • FishyK
    FishyK Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I had Flex before my Charge HR. I prefer the Charge HR but did love the Flex for water sports and it's sleeker looking. Fitbit claims it will "soon" enable multiple devices for one account, so we can seamlessly switch Fitbits depending on our activities or fashion needs.
  • djksr5
    djksr5 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I flat out love mine. I got the Charge for Christmas and traded up a couple weeks later to the HR. Much more accurate on calories burned because it takes into account heart rate. It's motivated me have more "active" minutes. Perfect companion for MFP.
  • tabathar
    tabathar Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I got one as a late Valentine's present from my hubby (I asked for it!) On Tuesday. I am loving it so far. My last tracker was the Body Media Fit. This Charger HR is so much more comfortable.
  • acpisme
    acpisme Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just got one today from my hubby as a couple of week early birthday gift. I am super excited, as I have been chatting wit multiple co-workers who have it. Super happy I can synch to myfitnesspal and my phone. I went with the HR because of the watch type fitting. Charging it now and cannot wait to start using it!
  • MssC83
    Options
    Charge HR is a great tool for your fitness goals. I began using the HR pre-release and I find it functional and relatively accurate. Works perfect while engaged in cardio activities, downside is weight lifting. If you move ur wrist around it fails to maintain your Heart rate accurately. Overall the charge hr will give a great idea of your daily fitness and the weekly reports it sends is the perfect report card! Enjoy!
  • NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    Options
    I love mine. Only downside is I only get 3-4 days charge out of my HR even after following all the save battery ideas. But it's brill. It has really motivated me with my weight loss and fitness!
  • Pickycatz
    Pickycatz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love my Charge HR. It challenges me to stay active and work to increase my steps each day. I'm also using the sleep function to make sure I'm sleeping well. It's awesome!
  • CeeBees
    CeeBees Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I moved from the One to the Charge HR. I love it. I used to walk at a gentle pace, now know when I need to move faster to get the Cardio Burn.
  • Jason1068
    Jason1068 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have had one for around 45 days and have lost 8kgs. I love to challenge myself to do more....this is right up my alley as a tool to improve my health. :smiley: